Apartments Available For Rent: No Blacks Allowed

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I don't blame em.Black people are the woat neighbors.Most blacks disregard rules,respect and common sense
Agreed.

I'm a black man and if i was the president or CEO to a new company i would not hire any blacks...not even the mixed ones. I just think white people are overall perfect and can get the job done.

Now.....if i was a hip-hop record producer, basketball scouter, track n field coach or part owner in the Jordan shoe brand i would be eating good off black folks.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Lets pretend like the majority of black neighborhoods aren't bad or wherever there's a large amount of black people in a particular area it isn't considered a dangerous area with a high crime rate

Let's also pretend like black parents don't measure how "good" the schools their kids attend isn't based on how many non blacks also attend.

It's all fukked up, but it's life man....... white's are prejudice and racist but n1ggas also fuk sh1t up and often times give them a good reason to be

U shouldn't generalize but it is what it is..... Anytime u say a single individuals action doesn't affect the entire group just remember this....(I hear ppl say this often) ..the public eye is watching us, if u act a fool then be prepared for the consequences.....perception is reality. A few can affect the way MANY are viewed, but yal don't hear me tho

All the ratchetness u see black folks doing in music, movies, the news and worldstarhiphop are the reason why those landlords didn't want to rent to blacks. Stop sending those negative images out into the universe and maybe people's negative perception of u will change.

but yal rather just ignore all that and protest in rage with hoodies and misspelled signs tho

Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to the rescue

:manny:

:childplease: Perception is reality is a poor excuse to judge people, it's straight corporate american talk. That just some more shyt cacs say to get nikkas to try to behave properly. Gonna act like white people aint blowin shyt up with meth labs and doing other ratchet white people shyt ? Yeah black people loud as hell but white people will smile in the landlords face, and be hiding bodies all in the apartment.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time I checked every single major small town tragedy of 2013 was committed by a whiteboy.....

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

Agreed.

I'm a black man and if i was the president or CEO to a new company i would not hire any blacks...not even the mixed ones. I just think white people are overall perfect and can get the job done.

Now.....if i was a hip-hop record producer, basketball scouter, track n field coach or part owner in the Jordan shoe brand i would be eating good off black folks.

:pachaha: I know you're a troll but the underlined is hilarious and ridiculous at the same time.I was referring to unruly Black Neighbors in an apt complex

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:childplease: Perception is reality is a poor excuse to judge people, it's straight corporate american talk. That just some more shyt cacs say to get nikkas to try to behave properly. Gonna act like white people aint blowin shyt up with meth labs and doing other ratchet white people shyt ? Yeah black people loud as hell but white people will smile in the landlords face, and be hiding bodies all in the apartment.
BS!! White people kill in self defense, it's just that they are afraid to report it to police. Trust me, my cousins (who happens to be white males) told me many stories of white people doing good in the community. As far as black folks.....

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
too-damn-high-meme-generator-the-rent-is-too-damn-high-52014a-434x317.jpg

But seriously growing up in the hood and now living around white folks is like night and day (no pun intended) and seriously you couldn't pay me to go back. One thing about white folks is that they believe in a sense of community and looking out for one another. nikkas on the other hand......lookin at every bag you bring into your house scoping your every move waiting for you to leave and break in your shyt while you at work (true story). No sense of looking out for one another or respect for other peoples property just that crab in the barrel mentality where everybody got to be fukked up and doing bad. shyt is sad and a Willie lynch tactic that leave nikkas penniless and not worth nothing. I needed more which why I got the fukk out.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
"White people aren't holding you back, stop making excuses" - Coli c00ns
So the white man has stopped you from living in a house/apartment? :usure:

This is actually a perfect example of the world...of course there is racism, yet everyone here has a place to stay...because you wanted it!!

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
So the white man has stopped you from living in a house/apartment? :usure:

This is actually a perfect example of the world...of course there is racism, yet everyone here has a place to stay...because you wanted it!!

It is against the FEDERAL law to discriminate against renting to someone based on race. It is your personal right to have racist views, it it NOT a right to practice racism with housing. Laws are laws stop trying to justify this racist bullshyt.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
It is against the FEDERAL law to discriminate against renting to someone based on race. It is your personal right to have racist views, it it NOT a right to practice racism with housing. Laws are laws stop trying to justify this racist bullshyt.
fam I know that...my point is that nobody can stop you from anything!!!

Folks saying the white man is keeping them down are just using an excuse.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
BS!! White people kill in self defense, it's just that they are afraid to report it to police. Trust me, my cousins (who happens to be white males) told me many stories of white people doing good in the community. As far as black folks.....
you either a good :troll:
or you just one of dem super CACS....jesus listen to yourself.....so you mean to tell me Jeffery Dahmer was eating ass in self defense :why:
:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
:deadrose: ... NATIVE AMERICANS !!! MAN :dahell:
or you just one of dem super CACS....jesus listen to yourself.....so you mean to tell me Jeffery Dahmer was eating ass in self defense :why:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The meds the doctor gave him turned him into a mad man. It's not his fault.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The c00ns continue to show themselves. If we dont stand up for ourselves who the fukk will? :manny: