Apartments Available For Rent: No Blacks Allowed

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yo how are these cacs able to continue posting on here? Are the mods asleep, or do they just not care?

I am pretty sure that poster is a 14 year old kid... He types like he isn't playing with a full deck either, like he has a screw loose...

200-300 posts and all of them are pure racist posts... All signs point to being a bored teenager....

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
haha, its fukked up but i understand...blks just bring everything down for the most part,, not all but most...look at ur typical white vs blk neighborhoods,,,,,, just look,,facts is facts

the variables you are referencing are socioeconomic status and urban density, not race you ignorant buffoon.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
Except you cacs have been treating us this way since the days your ancestors brought black people to the country in chains. Yall always try to rationalize your racism.

and it was WRONG and RACIST back then

but since then black folks have given them a reason to be cautious, just watch Boyz N the hood/Menace II society/Bloods/Crips/NBC news/Gangland/people rioting over Jordans etc

:ld:

Most black people don't act ratchet and ghetto.

:duck:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
How many times do I have to keep telling you people that an alarming number of posters here simply aren't black?

Don't argue with whites about race.

Don't argue with Indians like Tom AKA @chris Fago either.

When black people were doing well and started to build their own businesses and elevate themselves in the community, do you know what happened? White people destroyed it. Wake up y'all, they haven't changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
First of all, OP is not black.

Second, if this was a story about not wanting gay people renting out their apartments, nikkas in here would think that was the greatest idea ever, so... shut up.

Third, that link doesn't even work, idiot.
You b!tchass n!gga let me catch you comparing being gay to being black again and it will be just me and you :pacspit:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Lets pretend like the majority of black neighborhoods aren't bad or wherever there's a large amount of black people in a particular area it isn't considered a dangerous area with a high crime rate

Let's also pretend like black parents don't measure how "good" the schools their kids attend isn't based on how many non blacks also attend.

It's all fukked up, but it's life man....... white's are prejudice and racist but n1ggas also fuk sh1t up and often times give them a good reason to be

U shouldn't generalize but it is what it is..... Anytime u say a single individuals action doesn't affect the entire group just remember this....(I hear ppl say this often) ..the public eye is watching us, if u act a fool then be prepared for the consequences.....perception is reality. A few can affect the way MANY are viewed, but yal don't hear me tho

All the ratchetness u see black folks doing in music, movies, the news and worldstarhiphop are the reason why those landlords didn't want to rent to blacks. Stop sending those negative images out into the universe and maybe people's negative perception of u will change.

but yal rather just ignore all that and protest in rage with hoodies and misspelled signs tho

Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to the rescue

:manny:

Realest sh!t ever written

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You b!tchass n!gga let me catch you comparing being gay to being black again and it will be just me and you :pacspit:

First of all, the bolded is wild mango. :dahell:

Second, you ain't gon do shyt but sit on the internet and e-suck masta's dikk. I'm surprised you aren't cheering this story, you fukking self-hating c00n.

Third, CACgerian

Chris.B

Banned
Daps

First of all, the bolded is wild mango. :dahell:

Second, you ain't gon do shyt but sit on the internet and e-suck masta's dikk. I'm surprised you aren't cheering this story, you fukking self-hating c00n.

Third, CACgerian

you come in here comparing blacks to fags have you no decency sir?:jada:

I'm starting to doubt you are even black....you fukking cac

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I don't blame em.Black people are the woat neighbors.Most blacks disregard rules,respect and common sense

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you come in here comparing blacks to fags have you no decency sir?:jada:

Be mad about it. CACgerian

I'm starting to doubt you are even black....you fukking cac

You're one of the biggest c00ns on this board. :what:

If a c00n questions your blackness... does that in turn PROVE your blackness? Because a c00n wouldn't truly know what blackness really is; therefore, their perception of what is black is, in fact, skewed so much, that a c00n would really be black and real black man would really be a c00n. :mindblown:

So what you're basically saying is that I'm a real ass nikka. :ohhh:

Thanks breh. :obama:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How many times do I have to keep telling you people that an alarming number of posters here simply aren't black?

Don't argue with whites about race.

Don't argue with Indians like Tom AKA @chris Fago either.

When black people were doing well and started to build their own businesses and elevate themselves in the community, do you know what happened? White people destroyed it. Wake up y'all, they haven't changed.

then why do almost every single city with a majority black people poor and the most dangerous? low housing, section 8 all that shyt?

name one city where there is majority whites that struggles? dont be naming a city with a population of 500 either

i'll wait....

Last edited by a moderator: