Apartments Available For Rent: No Blacks Allowed

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
The c00ns continue to show themselves. If we dont stand up for ourselves who the fukk will? :manny:
:dry:

stand up how? by standing up on a podium and pleading???? by giving bullshyt racial speech of equality????

this kind of racism is there for a reason bruh, we need change, we need cultural revolution, we black americans need to accept the world as it is and find ourselves, what you put out is what you get back

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It is against the FEDERAL law to discriminate against renting to someone based on race. It is your personal right to have racist views, it it NOT a right to practice racism with housing. Laws are laws stop trying to justify this racist bullshyt.

:salute: #RNO

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Lets pretend like the majority of black neighborhoods aren't bad or wherever there's a large amount of black people in a particular area it isn't considered a dangerous area with a high crime rate

Let's also pretend like black parents don't measure how "good" the schools their kids attend isn't based on how many non blacks also attend.

It's all fukked up, but it's life man....... white's are prejudice and racist but n1ggas also fuk sh1t up and often times give them a good reason to be

U shouldn't generalize but it is what it is..... Anytime u say a single individuals action doesn't affect the entire group just remember this....(I hear ppl say this often) ..the public eye is watching us, if u act a fool then be prepared for the consequences.....perception is reality. A few can affect the way MANY are viewed, but yal don't hear me tho

All the ratchetness u see black folks doing in music, movies, the news and worldstarhiphop are the reason why those landlords didn't want to rent to blacks. Stop sending those negative images out into the universe and maybe people's negative perception of u will change.

but yal rather just ignore all that and protest in rage with hoodies and misspelled signs tho

Sharpton and Jesse Jackson to the rescue

:manny:
get em! if i could rep you twice for this i would.

x1nv5-the-rock-clapping.gif

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
get em! if i could rep you twice for this i would.

no matter how much you kiss up to them, no matter how much you bleach your skin, no matter how many times you perm your hair, no matter how much you wake up & wish you were white.

you would have gotten turned away as well.

think about that for a min

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Working in real estate ive seen outright discrimination by landlords two times. First cac landlord told me over the phone not to bring blacks to his apartment. 2nd i found an apartment for a nice african couple both with phds and kids impeccable credit. Cac landlord says he doesnt want those kinds of ppl. The shyt is disgusting. With all the shyt africans have gone through in this place its a wonder we r not racists.