Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet

f9bp4.jpg

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people pretend its not a lot of good safe neighborhoods dominated by blacks.White people just assume anything with blacks has to be ghetto or unsafe.shyt go to that city-data site,they make it a priority to stay away from any type of minority.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Kermit = Swagnificent the poster. and yall keep falling for it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people pretend its not a lot of good safe neighborhoods dominated by blacks.White people just assume anything with blacks has to be ghetto or unsafe.shyt go to that city-data site,they make it a priority to stay away from any type of minority.

i live in a predominantly black suburb, and it's filled with middle to upper middle class black families that are law-abiding and cool to live around.

the level of self-hatred exhibited by certain so-called "blacks" on this forum is depressing. certain members of the coli hate being black. i can only imagine how they treat their own kind in the "real world."

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:what:

70 percent act ratchet or ghetto

:laff: at college educated black man. you dont see many those

I see them everyday, including when I look in the fukking mirror, When I look at every single one of my male family members, most of my friends... I see them everywhere ...

But keep justifying white ignorance :BASEDSNOOZE:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see them everyday, including when I look in the fukking mirror, When I look at every single one of my male family members, most of my friends... I see them everywhere ...

But keep justifying white ignorance :BASEDSNOOZE:

:umad:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haha, its fukked up but i understand...blks just bring everything down for the most part,, not all but most...look at ur typical white vs blk neighborhoods,,,,,, just look,,facts is facts

Daps
Reppin
NULL
haha, its fukked up but i understand...blks just bring everything down for the most part,, not all but most...look at ur typical white vs blk neighborhoods,,,,,, just look,,facts is facts

Yo how are these cacs able to continue posting on here? Are the mods asleep, or do they just not care?

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs

It depends on yo def. of typical, I live in a damn near all black suburb you dont see this ratchetness folks speak of. I visit my most of my folks in diff spots its the same. But if you were to compare to the backwoods of tenn. or better yet the northern parts of MD, the all white parts, it's night and day. So you cant hide behind words like "most"