Apartment got broken into while at work brehs....

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Somebody broke into my apartment while I was in jail last year

But to this day nothing was missing.. And i mean nothing..

#nodanecook..

Real shyt, I wonder to this day why they did it

Yo fam you seem like you got your shyt together.. I hope you had insurance.. You will bounce back. I know the feeling you have right now

Your shyt is bugged homie.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Yo i just came up on a 60" flatscreen, xbox, michael Kors watches, timberland glasses, and A 30" cuban link :jawalrus:

Sellin real cheap :mjpls:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is why I generally hate having people over my house. When they see all of the expensive things you got they will wait until you go to school/work to break in and take it.
That's why I hardly have anybody come to my house.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember I had my apartment broke into back in 2000 and they took a broken Playstation.....the joke was on them. Still that feeling of violation lingers when u discover ya sh*t been broke into.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
this same shyt happened to my uncle a few years back but he always had mad nikkas over his crib blowing trees and playing ps3, turns out the dude who broke in his crib was one of his so called homeboys :snoop:

moral of the story is watch who you have in your crib homies or not nikkas is starving out here and doing anything trying to come up.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
:damn:

i remember when someone broke into my locker at the gym, stole 40$ and my flip flops. that made me wanna hurt someone. i would be on a mission to catch whoever did it if someone stole everything from my home.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This nikka at work got his crib broken into while he was at church. His brother did it. He kicked the backdoor in, took a 60 inch tv, ps3, xbox kinnect, ipod touch, etc. His brother took his wife's car to church so he used the pickup truck in the driveway to move the stuff and he parked it in the exact same spot after he was done.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
*has motion detector security cams connected to my cell phone which send me an alert when there is movement* I reccomend these types of products to friends.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
*has motion detector security cams connected to my cell phone which send me an alert when there is movement* I reccomend these types of products to friends.

I have that too, but really, there's no 100% way of keeping people out ur crib if they really really wanna get in.