Apartment got broken into while at work brehs....

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
its possible. I remember them not getting my wife's ipad cuz it was in a case that resembled a notebook/organizer. U know nikkas ain't tryin to steal a book and read something. it was knocked off her nightstand and just laying on the floor when we got home.

This is true :snoop:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
They spent a lot of time in your apartment, yet no one saw a thing. Sickening. Have you had management do a walkthrough in your apartment recently. Someone had to have told them that you have nice things in there, but who? Do you keep your windows open with sounds of technosorcery blasting out of your residence. If not, then you've eliminated a few people around you who have never seen the inside of your house. This was obviously a 2 - 3 man job.

This made me laugh

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
List of things they took:

60 inch sharp aquos $1800
32 inch Samsung Flat $800
xbox 360
games
Timberland Rx reading glasses
samsung blu ray player
30 inch cuban link....had for 12 years :to:
5 Michael Kors watches ...$225-$300
12 pair's of 501's
10 pairs of assorted polo/nike/adidas shoes
sack of trees
various polo shirts
hats
Adidas track suits....

Remy Martin VSOP bottle in the fridge...

I want to murder someone

damn breh thats and inside job...

now...file a police report then look on craigslist and pawn shops...search for your items in about 12 hours to 72 hours...it would probably be there...dumb crooks arent smart

also keep receipts/pull statements/pictures of ownership for those items...

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
damn breh thats and inside job...

now...file a police report then look on craigslist and pawn shops...search for your items in about 12 hours to 72 hours...it would probably be there...dumb crooks arent smart

also keep receipts/pull statements/pictures of ownership for those items...

no, he's not getting any of that shyt back. The worse thing u could do to a person in a situation like this is fill their head up with false hope breh

:snoop:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
The fukked up thing...the door they broke in is a deadbolt that takes a key to open from inside/outside....they pried the damn deabolt out?????!!!!

damn they watching your azz

maybe that call to the recruiter, folk at your residence listening in...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Damn man, i been skimping on buying renters insurance for years but you just scared me into paying Progressive another couple bucks a month.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is why I generally hate having people over my house. When they see all of the expensive things you got they will wait until you go to school/work to break in and take it.

I don't know why my moms and doesn't understand that. She wants to throw pool parties every holiday and shyt. I'm about to get some new doors and locks for my room. Like $10,000 worth of shyt in here.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
no, he's not getting any of that shyt back. The worse thing u could do to a person in a situation like this is fill their head up with false hope breh

:snoop:
This, It's not like cops give a damn about a simple robbery, I'm stressing out with the 45 on my hip after I got robbed steaming mad, and the cops is outside my house chatting it up like :russ:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

how else are they going to sell it?

there is hope...

thievez are dumb.

that how I found a homies stuff which that happened to...

Plus, usually its a string of robberies, and after time...the thievez get caught and their stolen goods gets found.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
people who steal are the lowest of the low, and yo i would check your local craiglist RIGHT now nikkas are dumb and prob put your 60 inch online