Apartment got broken into while at work brehs....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Oh and my laptop...Im working from home right now...just filled out an application on a gated apt complex ...waiting to hear back from them.....ready to move out TODAY

You have to move if you can, you will never get that peace of mind back, you don't want to be living somewhere where you are constantly looking over your shoulder, plus you live in a APT thats too many people around for comfort

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I personally think it was maintenance or some of the neighbors that trap.....they broke in the back

i think maintenance did it to my apartment too. when i got home, the door was WIDE fukkin' open, but there was no forced entry, no broken windows, etc. nobody had a key but me and maintenance. and i didn't steal my own shyt. i went OFF in the front office. ended up moving the following week....:upsetfavre:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I remember one time I was in my girlfriends apartment and somebody stole the tv in the living. I assumed it was her roommates friends that were in the apartment so I didn't even bother to come out into the living room.(I ended up going back to sleep)

Fact still remains though that somebody left the front door unlocked.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
They must have been desperate to steal some reading glasses. Damn.
Keep your head up. Remember when my b/f got his apt broken into. nikkaz took his flat screen, blu-rays, and games. Even took his damn underwear...who the fukk does that?.

This....................

Thats's multiple people ransacking things, either you had beef with someone and they wanted your head, or you slipped up and let some hoodrat know when you would be at work and she told her man. Break in's are usually in and out and they pick what they want they were surgical with what they took.

Cut out all associates, and chicks you have no future with, for your own safety

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They spent a lot of time in your apartment, yet no one saw a thing. Sickening. Have you had management do a walkthrough in your apartment recently. Someone had to have told them that you have nice things in there, but who? Do you keep your windows open with sounds of technosorcery blasting out of your residence. If not, then you've eliminated a few people around you who have never seen the inside of your house. This was obviously a 2 - 3 man job.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
That's happened to me over the years. The only thing that stopped it was installing a fake security camera in the storm door area. Don't ever have people over unless you know you can trust em.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
used to happen to my parents when we lived in this apartment way back. I was mad young so i don't remember but my mom would tell me shyt would always get broken into and she figured it was the maintenance ppl.

All i know is if i was in a situation like that and i thought it was the building ppl involved, unless i could get my shyt back through insurance or at least get money, id be holding the entire building hostage until the cops came
id be a completely different person in a murderous demonic rage

i'v never been robbed since other than weed plants outside my house lol

i remember my friend got robbed though for a little bit of shyt, ps2 etc. and his parents got a big ass check from insurance ended up buying all new kitchen appliances n shyt

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
thats the type of shyt that would always make me paranoid as hell considering how much electronics i have up in my spot...the only ppl ive allowed come up into my apt when im not home is maintenance for various things..even then that makes me uneasy on top of the fact my apt is on the bottom floor of the complex so leaving my windows open when im not home or when im sleeping is a big no no...to the TS sorry that you got hit breh..hopefully you find whoever did that

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
List of things they took:

60 inch sharp aquos $1800
32 inch Samsung Flat $800
xbox 360
games
Timberland Rx reading glasses
samsung blu ray player
30 inch cuban link....had for 12 years :to:
5 Michael Kors watches ...$225-$300
12 pair's of 501's
10 pairs of assorted polo/nike/adidas shoes
sack of trees
various polo shirts
hats
Adidas track suits....

Remy Martin VSOP bottle in the fridge...

I want to murder someone

fukk man. they had time to grab your clothes and liquor????? :wtf:!!!

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukk man. they had time to grab your clothes and liquor????? :wtf:!!!

Thats why I think this was either maintenance or my neighbors....somebody knew that I lived alone and knew my schedule..I had a whore in here 3 weeks ago...but she dont know the schedule like that and it was like 4 am.

Somebody knew if they got in through the back they had ALL day because I never come home during work hours

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If yall got alot of shyt in yall crib...I recommend getting them remote camera systems for like $300 where you can monitor on the cell and work pc......its too late for me...but when I start getting the gear back up...thats what Im getting

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Thats why I think this was either maintenance or my neighbors....somebody knew that I lived alone and knew my schedule..I had a whore in here 3 weeks ago...but she dont know the schedule like that and it was like 4 am.

Somebody knew if the got in threw the back they had ALL day because I never come home during work hours

man its some scumbags out there. I hate cats that steal. you out here working and being a productive member of society and some a$$hole wanna come in your spot and take your hard earned possessions.