Apartment got broken into while at work brehs....

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
was gonna mention one of those online cams

wtf can u get a alarm type system though?

i give a fuk about a house alarm, i wanna set booby traps in my house and have an alert when somebody breaks in

then i can release those booby traps on some Jigsaw shyt and watch dudes get fukked up

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I changed my deadbolts on my house so that you need to use a key to get out and get in. that way, if you break in a window, (mines are like 7 feet off the ground), you are gonna have a little more trouble getting out with all my shyt.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I changed my deadbolts on my house so that you need to use a key to get out and get in. that way, if you break in a window, (mines are like 7 feet off the ground), you are gonna have a little more trouble getting out with all my shyt.

The fukked up thing...the door they broke in is a deadbolt that takes a key to open from inside/outside....they pried the damn deabolt out?????!!!!

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when they robbed my friend Afiz apartment as well as stealing the usual stuff they went through and took the CDs and DVDs they wanted and left the crappy ones, ate his leftover chinese and finally they took a sh!t on his bed...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
when they robbed my friend Afiz apartment as well as stealing the usual stuff they went through and took the CDs and DVDs they wanted and left the crappy ones, ate his leftover chinese and finally they took a sh!t on his bed...

see, he probably did someone dirty if they did all that. that ain't run of the mill theivery.

Since '86

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

:scusthov:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
see, he probably did someone dirty if they did all that. that ain't run of the mill theivery.

yup.... it was definitely someone he knew.....

when i got robbed it turned out to be the best friend of the landlord behind it and it led to a lot of drama..

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
:sitdown: hold the fukk up.

Maintenance people be robbing you nikkas out there ?! :russ::russ::russ:

I mean damn, wtf. None of that sht happening where I live at for realz :jawalrus: Well anyway, of course it sucks that a presumably honest nikka got his shyt stolen, but I'm sure you'll bounce back :smugdraper:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Your friend had to do something to them if they took it that far

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Somebody broke into my apartment while I was in jail last year

But to this day nothing was missing.. And i mean nothing..

#nodanecook..

Real shyt, I wonder to this day why they did it

Yo fam you seem like you got your shyt together.. I hope you had insurance.. You will bounce back. I know the feeling you have right now

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
thats the type of shyt that would always make me paranoid as hell considering how much electronics i have up in my spot...the only ppl ive allowed come up into my apt when im not home is maintenance for various things..even then that makes me uneasy on top of the fact my apt is on the bottom floor of the complex so leaving my windows open when im not home or when im sleeping is a big no no...to the TS sorry that you got hit breh..hopefully you find whoever did that

true

i dont be trusting maintenance at all. i dont like people seeing what all i got. last apartment i lived in was the bottom floor. i made sure my blinds was shut all the time when i left, i dont want people seeing what i got. new apartment is higher up tho