Apartment Buildings Are a Great Investmest Brehs

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
No matter how much you trust/love your family all it takes is that one time where they cant come up with the rent and you gotta eat it. Then if it keeps happening you're fukked because you can't evict family, and if you do you're an a$$hole.
Sheeeit.

Daps
A complex like that will never have full occupancy and it will not have a waiting list of people looking to move in

Ain’t nobody trying to stay in Norwood. There’s better hoods and low income spots all over the city

Section 8 makes that an easily solved problem, with the government paying you to house single mothers. :mjpls:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
One of the best investments you could make imo.

Live in one and have everybody else pay your rent.

The key though is you better be comfortable living where that multi is though, at least for a few years.

Also really helps to know how to do the work yourself (but leave the highly critical shyt to professionals).
If you can afford a 400,000 rental loan you are not staying in one of these units
Section 8 makes that an easily solved problem, with the government paying you to house single mothers. :mjpls:

Nah. If it were that simple. The complex wouldn’t be on the market

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
As someone who’s newly into the rental property game, it ain’t as sweet or as easy as you making it. It’s a lot of costs and a lot of hassle trying to get the right tenants into your shyt. I feel like you’re overselling it a little bit cuz most ppl ain’t got it like that to jump straight into a complex.

That being said it is one of the best ways to amplify your earning potential no matter what tax bracket you start from IF you can navigate the bullshyt and growing pains. As with any money making endeavor, it takes money to make money, and getting the right deal is everything. With the right deal your tenants pay for your property AND pay you. It’s a great way to not let white ppl have leverage over you thru a limited income stream that they control. For that reason alone I’d recommend it.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If you can afford a 400,000 rental loan you are not staying in one of these units

Why not?

Man, that's low paying mortgage every month that doubles as a place to stay.

Sure you can buy a house and have this on the side, but that's pricey and you save far less. Less money saved is less money for investments.

I intend to live in the multi I'm renting out for a few years then save enough money to buy another one. Do that one more time and I'm set for life. Retire and not work a single other day - all within a few years.

I mentioned a few times I'm a software engineer, but you can't retire off that salary early unless investments are in place.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Apartments is the ideal investment today. Young people can’t afford homes and a lot are renting or living with roommates.

The only smart areas to invest are apartments, multi family homes or a house on prime real estate.

cant Invest in a single family home in the out of nowhere suburb. It’s dumb

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst area in east Oakland was the 65th village and that shyt always had residents moving in. You live where you can afford.
compare Oakland(diving distance from Silicon Valley + metro dealing with gentrification) to some random hood in Alabama smh
some of y'all just hate to think critical

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
compare Oakland(diving distance from Silicon Valley + metro dealing with gentrification) to some random hood in Alabama smh
some of y'all just hate to think critical
Nobody living in the village working in Silicon Valley.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why not?

Man, that's low paying mortgage every month that doubles as a place to stay.

Sure you can buy a house and have this on the side, but that's pricey and you save far less. Less money saved is less money for investments.

I intend to live in the multi I'm renting out for a few years then save enough money to buy another one. Do that one more time and I'm set for life. Retire and not work a single other day - all within a few years.

I mentioned a few times I'm a software engineer, but you can't retire off that salary early unless investments are in place.

Those apartments are in the slums

Y’all living in a fantasy world

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have several tenants, and have had them for years - never any issue. Biggest issue I had was getting them to start using Zelle for rent payment.

You just have to do your due diligence - check their credit and background, call their employer, call not only their current landlord but the previous one too, etc.

It's definitely not easy but it's not difficult.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

I heard the Section 8 hustle was the shyt in the past but is it still the move? I've talk to old landlords who say business was boomin but eventually had to get out.

Then there's Star who periodically reminisces of his section 8 slumlord days during streams :heh: but again he said he had to get out of that fukkery.