Apartment Buildings Are a Great Investmest Brehs

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I'm not surprised. Most people work for someone else because they don't believe in themselves so if anyone comes along with an idea for them to fly on their own they'll find a reason not to do it.

In my opinion it's far riskier putting your faith in an employer that can fire you at any second.

Breh what experiences do you have when it comes to investments?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
it feel like a good investment until you start having to come out of pocket to replace 4 refrigerators. 6 Stoves. 10 toilets.
paying someone to come shovel the snow or cut the grass, spray for bedbugs because one of the tenants was nasty af. posting ads for vacancies,
having the apartment cleaned after someone moves leaving half their shyt there, trash collection for a giant dumpster. ect.

that rent revenue isn't profit. You will still need a job on the side unless you run multiple apartment complexes around the city.

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
I've always said that if i had some real bread that i would buy apts/ homes in white neighborhoods and use that money to rebuild black neighborhoods on some legitimate robin hood shyt :jawalrus:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I'm trying to convince my Grandma to have her holiday apartment in Portugal as an Airbnb, during the time she's not on holiday. The apartment is in a convenient spot it's a 3 min walk to the train station, it's surrounded by Cafe's, Resturants, supermarkets, one mini-mall and it's a 5 min walk to the areas bus station.

Last edited:
Daps
Apartments is the ideal investment today. Young people can’t afford homes and a lot are renting or living with roommates.

The only smart areas to invest are apartments, multi family homes or a house on prime real estate.

cant Invest in a single family home in the out of nowhere suburb. It’s dumb
Owning a home in NYC is GOAT

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apartments is the ideal investment today. Young people can’t afford homes and a lot are renting or living with roommates.

The only smart areas to invest are apartments, multi family homes or a house on prime real estate.

cant Invest in a single family home in the out of nowhere suburb. It’s dumb

You forgot industrial ...

This boom in e-commerce is going to open a lot of opportunities in commercial real estate.