Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Her body ain’t even that crazy to be doing all that thirsting

she’s a regular skinny woman

That’s what makes it worse

calm down

nikka you calm down. I didn’t bring up the t*ts. Someone else did. Since they did, I wasn’t to see the t*ts. You calm the fukk down and take that cape off

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for the insight in this thread. Coli bruhs came thru. I’ll monitor her moves but she appears to be too left. I’ll do more research on her though. Appreciate it

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She has a wonderful set of t*ts. She needs an onlyfans.
If you gonna hijack the thread at least post a pic.

On AOC, shes not pro black enough and her brand of politics would never work outside of her district with either party

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
Ironically thats more the past of the party. They used to be all about unions and workers rights and poverty reduction right until Jimmy Carter got washed. They pivoted over to the republican style politics and haven't looked back since. We need a modern FDR who will just make sweeping changes to benefit the most disadvantaged and give everyone else a fair chance.

Hopefully, a modern FDR wouldn't throw Black people under the bus with his version of the New Deal :mjpls:

Gonna need to see the receipts on this

Ask and you shall receive, fellow atheist.

:dahell:

Why would Latinos be included in reparations??

Here's a timestamped video of Ta-Nahisi Coates interviewing her at an MLK Day event. He introduces the topic. Despite taking about how we shouldn't ignore/erase the history of other groups, she tries to brush aside slavery and talks about how reparations should be for "African Americans, Mexican Americans, Puerto Rican Americans" who were victims of redlining and New Deal restrictions. Coates DOES NOT check on it, either.

Bonus content: AOC juelzing about Blackness

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Can someone fill me in on her policies? Every time she speaks she says the right things and is very charismatic and seems tough as well. Seems to be someone the younger generation is following as well.

can anybody shed some light?

She’ll be President in a few years and I can’t wait

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Hopefully, a modern FDR wouldn't throw Black people under the bus with his version of the New Deal :mjpls:

Ask and you shall receive, fellow atheist.

Here's a timestamped video of Ta-Nahisi Coates interviewing her at an MLK Day event. He introduces the topic. Despite taking about how we shouldn't ignore/erase the history of other groups, she tries to brush aside slavery and talks about how reparations should be for "African Americans, Mexican Americans, Puerto Rican Americans" who were victims of redlining and New Deal restrictions. Coates DOES NOT check on it, either.

Bonus content: AOC juelzing about Blackness

She been on that bullshyt