AOC... what’s the deal

Daps
:yeshrug:politicians show their ass to you guys time and time again, decade to decade, as far as I'm concerned until I see some real tangibles for black people they're all snakes to me.
Cool it’s still stupid, dumb shyt like this is why we get stuck with Biden when Bernie Sanders was on the ballot.

Daps
Shes a brilliant replacement for Bernie Sanders and charismatic

But the racist ass US isnt ready for her. She could post up as NY Govenor though

It may take 2 more election cycles before she can enter something like the Senate or even talk of Presidential run.

This 100%.

Biden is moderate and will win by scraping those rustbelt voters. AOC would play well in CA or NY, but she's not winning outside of Democratic strongholds.

Having said that....with some experience, she's got a shot to make waves in the future.

Daps
what are some of her policies/beliefs that make her more left than Bernie... cause if that’s the case, that’s an uphill battle for sure
She's vocally much more lenient to illegal immigration. Bernie at least had the smarts to realize you can't have a welfare state and let people in willy nilly. AOC wants to abolish ICE, give illegals federal relief checks, free healthcare AND full welfare benefits. Shes essentially as close to being open borders as you can be.

Vocal on reparations:ohhh:
...for Latinos.:comeon:

Shes also a member of the DSA, who's stated goal is to end capitalism completely.

That would literally HAND republicans a victory.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's vocally much more lenient to illegal immigration. Bernie at least had the smarts to realize you can't have a welfare state and let people in willy nilly. AOC wants to abolish ICE, give illegals federal relief checks, free healthcare AND full welfare benefits. Shes essentially as close to being open borders as you can be.

Shes also a member of the DSA, who's stated goal is to end capitalism completely.

thank you... this def helps. Going to look into this and fact check, cause if real.... might change views

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Man fukk all that, this is The Coli. If you want a guaranteed non fukkery response for a political topic, you have to post it in Higher Learning. The Locker Room is a mix of seriousness and fukkery. So, I want to see them t*ts. I wouldn't mind learning about her policies as well though. But I do care about those t*ts more if were being honest.
Her body ain’t even that crazy to be doing all that thirsting

she’s a regular skinny woman

That’s what makes it worse

calm down