AOC Praises UNCOMMITTED Voters #BOTHSIDES WITH W?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Google is free, retard :umad:

If I'm cappin prove me wrong or shut the fukk up and keep slurping politician dikk, you actual homosexual sex worker

Give me a link fukkwit, you just posted a bunch of made up bullshyt like the worthless fakkit you are.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"The response is usually seeing the uncommitted movement as opposition to boost Trump.That type of mentality comes from the presumption that Biden cant be moved"

Ive said this before,#Bothsides never said we wouldnt vote. We said give us something to hang our hats on. But Biden cheerleaders have decided in advance on his behalf that Democrats dont have shyt coming for black people to be inspired about. So much for "Hope":picard:.

But please understand #Bothsides has no affiliation with the uncommitted movement. We are definitely opposition to the Democrats. As black people need to be pulled off the plantation. We do this by running a campaign that exposes their indifference to their most loyal,pivotal voter base. I dont believe the uncommitted are actively shytting on Biden and the Dems.

But as far as A.O.C this is embarrassing,and this is who you place your faith in? Do you think Republicans would applaud people for saying they wont vote? Or are they out here playing dirty,trying to get votes,and stop votes by even illegal methods.

These are the people yall tell us to #VoteHarder for. These democrats arent willing to adapt and play dirty in this current political climate. This is like Rocky being nice and diplomatic going into the first fight with Clubber Lang. And yall on the sidelines talking about "Bet your house and first born on Rocky yall:wow:". #,Bothsiders are essentially Mickey.

Edit-and to be clear,the Democrats are no Rocky Balboa:respect: