AOC Praises UNCOMMITTED Voters #BOTHSIDES WITH W?

Daps
Trump just talking out of both sides of his mouth. He always claims that no president has supported Israel more than he has, and that American jews should vote for him because of his support for Israel. He also says Israel needs to "finish the war" but is too much of a coward to say how, as he thinks it will cost him votes.
This 100%

Republicans go wayyyyyyy harder for Israel than Dems. They're just going after Biden because Democrats as a whole are more split on the Muslim vs Jewish Issue.

If Trump goes down that road, Biden's team can show endless clips of Trump/GOP spewing much more Zionist-friendly rhetoric.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you fukking retarded kid? :russ: :what: :dead:
prove him wrong then fakkit

here are the facts:

545 children have been killed in over 2 years of the Ukraine war

14,000 children have been killed in 7 months of the Gaza genocide

50 aid workers killed in Ukraine in over 2 years of Ukraine war

196 aid workers killed in 7 months in Gaza genocide

17 journalists killed since 2014 in Ukraine-Russia conflict

103 journalists killed in 7 months

before you call anyone retarded, you better get your facts right, retard.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
prove him wrong then fakkit

here are the facts:

545 children have been killed in over 2 years of the Ukraine war

14,000 children have been killed in 7 months of the Gaza genocide

50 aid workers killed in Ukraine in over 2 years of Ukraine war

196 aid workers killed in 7 months in Gaza genocide

17 journalists killed since 2014 in Ukraine-Russia conflict

103 journalists killed in 7 months

before you call anyone retarded, you better get your facts right, retard.
And you got these "facts" from where you stupid fukk? Your own retarded republican imagination?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Trump just talking out of both sides of his mouth. He always claims that no president has supported Israel more than he has, and that American jews should vote for him because of his support for Israel. He also says Israel needs to "finish the war" but is too much of a coward to say how, as he thinks it will cost him votes.
He's an opportunist and always has been. He was for the vaccine because it was something that would save lives and he could claim credit for it. His supporters had their brains melted by social media though so they refused it because "libtards" were happy about it and wanted to get vaccinated. So now he's downplaying it.

Telling Israel to "finish the war" could mean he's giving them the green light to just carpet bomb Gaza and use gas to turn it into the world's largest cemetery

Or

It could mean telling Netanyahu "I've done many great things for Israel. Stop attacking. I won't send any more of our money. I'm cutting back on Nato, I'm cutting back on Taiwan and South Korea, so I'll cut your budget too. America is safe because I'm in charge. I defeated isis. Nobody is threatening us anymore. This is your problem and you've killed enough."

Donald Trump's base wants dead Arabs, but they also don't want America to keep paying for "freeloaders" especially when so many in his base believe in Jewish conspiracies.

His only consistent belief through his whole life is "I matter more than anyone else and I'll do and say whatever if it means I'll make more money and have more power" he's a fascist who is obsessed with being seen as strong, serious, masculine, smart and rich.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

“Finish the war” is what has democrats and republicans nervous. Trump is unpredictable and has been taking shots directly at Bibi. Dems/Reps know depending on polling and the political climate of the week Trump could turn on Israel.

I believe he will call for Bibi to be removed while he continues to back Israel. He wil most likely assist Israel in bombing Iran and Syria.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Nah both siders are people who aren't sheep
sounds like you're talking about uncommited voters...

bothsiders are definitely sheep... they always repeat maga talking points

i dont ever see bothsiders repeating democrat points... its obvious they have a bias

uncommited voters treat both sides equally

:yeshrug: