Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Oh look another show that makes corporate greed look sexy and or relatable.

:martin:

I wouldn’t say that at all

This show is routinely showing these folks are emotionally stunted narrow minded people who will turn on everyone or are incredibly incompetent and will be saved just by the fact of how much money they already had.

None of them are living real glamorous except for the old folks who already came from money or have significant years in the game

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harp is way too chill for these Passive Aggressive CaC Bishes:hhh:

...can't wait for her to unleash her masterful FUKKERY to liquidate Pierpoint:ufdup:

That tone-shift with Yaz Sleazy Perverted Pops made me clutch my pearls:picard:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This show is so good. I’m seeing more reviews today as compared to last Monday. If it gets to Succession/HOTD level they’ll be pumping out reviews by the crack of dawn lol

Monday is my recap day for HBO Sunday nights lol

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Came home really late and watched it, but need to run it back. Incredible episode of television. Loved the scenes with Adler on the floor. That was riveting sequence, plus music and acting. Adler rolls in with one of his hitters, and undermines Eric.

"No, it's William Adler....what am I seeing this morning....nothing bur early jitters....why am I answering the phone....I never miss the morning of an IPO" (psychotic smile on his face)

when he says something like "you fired an ED on the day of an IPO.....I meant by the end of the quarter" and Eric just looks at him. Adler is really the coldest of everyone, because of his position. Sees all the angles.

no it was irrational, (snaps fingers in Eric's face)

Because Eric came in sweating and rambling, coming down, and walking around with his bat yelling nonsense fired the desk's manager lol

The class warfare analysis scenes between Huck and Rob was excellent. Lots of quotes. Can run that back.

"that's called selling the vision....ya moron"

"everything's built on nothing"!!

"spare me....the preacher from Pier Point....you work for an investment bank....you're a parasites parasite"

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's a scene with Rishi and the junior that he called the "Thomas Edision of pedophilia" LOL

that foreshadows some sort of impending financial crisis that he is in, overleveraged or something. Covering a loss.

Hints at that again, when he says the book was flat. and his junior trader says "should I tell him the PNL" all nervous and Rish is like...."uhhh of course your the junior trader" LOL

Rishi screaming about violence and maniacally scratching his back LOL

"not going to let some -------college first year c*nt....."

"your Coach Carter camaraderie bullshyt"

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
oh I got it I think

Adler wanted a move, and Eric was doing the typical leadership bullshyt. He wanted Eric, or Yas or someone to shift the perception.

"The ceo is making himself the story, we need him out of the limelight" That's why he said that twice, and then said "of course, it's important you hear me"

or am I misreading?

also, his guy he rolled in with, came in with two Louie Vuitton shopping bags, a baller watch.

Last edited: