Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Sir....why are u straddling ya daughter like that to reprimand her?
full
And that still wasn’t the scene where he exposed himself while straddling her, so there’s something else coming.

Sooooo Harper was with her on the yacht.

Yea something went down with her dad. He might be dead for real. They’re clearly building up to something big. Yasmin and Harper are both the leads this season. Moreso Yasmin, but the fact that Harper was on the trip means their storylines are really tied together.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Another great episode. You can tell HBO tightened up everything and is heavily leaning into some wild shyt to get more people into the show. And it's working.

Yasmin def seems like she's on a Harper-like trajectory of going to hard and this is all going to come toppling down.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Another great episode. You can tell HBO tightened up everything and is heavily leaning into some wild shyt to get more people into the show. And it's working.

Yasmin def seems like she's on a Harper-like trajectory of going to hard and this is all going to come toppling down.
They cleaned this show up so much from season one that’s it’s must watch TV.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Another stressful day for everyone at Pierpoint :picard:

Rob wrestling with CEO's in ball-pits, while dodging the advances of underage girls :bryan:. Like mother, like daughter

Eric has the big boss coming down to help out his mess, while wondering about Yasmin :jbhmm:

Yasmin goes from almost fainting to pulling off some corporate shenanigans, to being rewarded with vintage wine after some piss play :skip:. Can't drown her sorrows, without the paparazzi being on her ass.

Harper trying to get back in the game, but her new buddy seems wary of some of her tactics :patrice:

The lines they cross and tactics they pull do seem blurry, so can't really blame them for overstepping sometimes.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yasmin playing a dangerous game with Eric

And Henry

She byke on her bullshyt
Naaaah…Yasmin knows how to handle Henry. He played the “hero” by getting the article removed. He changed the dynamic and made it clear he was trying to impress her. He’s officially pursuing her, and it’s her job to stall this shyt out as long and demurely as possible. It’s almost like the dynamic with Rob except there’s a little pot of gold at the end if she plays it right lol
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
Yas is gonna be Eric's downfall in a way worse than what he feared Harper could be :sas2:
This the one.

Yasmin’s trump card is being an actual trust fund kid/child of a billionaire. She flexed her muscles here and got great success, which is what she should’ve been doing from the jump. She needed to lean in —and not just with her dad’s money. This is why a good number of spoiled rich kids are hired in finance. Essentially, she should be the female Maxim. That’s going to help solidify her position and her book. Which will mean Eric will have less and less control over her.

Yasmin is going to be the one who gets Eric out the paint, and I fully believe it won’t even be intentional. Lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Another stressful day for everyone at Pierpoint :picard:

Rob wrestling with CEO's in ball-pits, while dodging the advances of underage girls :bryan:. Like mother, like daughter

Eric has the big boss coming down to help out his mess, while wondering about Yasmin :jbhmm:

Yasmin goes from almost fainting to pulling off some corporate shenanigans, to being rewarded with vintage wine after some piss play :skip:. Can't drown her sorrows, without the paparazzi being on her ass.

Harper trying to get back in the game, but her new buddy seems wary of some of her tactics :patrice:

The lines they cross and tactics they pull do seem blurry, so can't really blame them for overstepping sometimes.
And the sad thing is Rob truly pitied her because he realized how fukked Nicole was and how much she damaged her daughter.

Like I said, this show is like real life. You bump into truly messed up ppl everyday and sometimes you get the chance to peer behind the curtain and realize that person never had a chance. :francis:

LOL @ Petra telling Harper that she knows she didn’t graduate. Yo Eric was hating hard in those NINE phone calls and e-mails. I think Petra will reign her in a bit, but Harper is on the path of redemption!

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

I don’t want them to jump the shark. A murder coverup on a yacht is a little too much for me for this show tbh. Leave that shyt at the White Lotus. I still fukk with the episode. I just hope it’s not headed to this tho

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don’t want them to jump the shark. A murder coverup on a yacht is a little too much for me for this show tbh. Leave that shyt at the White Lotus. I still fukk with the episode. I just hope it’s not headed to this tho
Maybe he disappeared and left her on the yacht to fend for herself :yeshrug:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:demonic:Harper bike

Nonstop fukkery this episode. Taking a piss in a weird way to flirt. But not as weird as making a guy eat his load

Yas trynna be the new Harper but she built that way. Her knees literally buckled with the panic started. She couldn't even lie to her clients. Harper would've been tried to manipulate the market. She would've rode Jon Snow until settled down.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
"You're like every other overqualified, underdeveloped, parentally backstopped child. All the wins are yours but, the losses. Well, they're someone's else's problem"

Rob dropping pure industrial grade Ether :wow:
And he got away with it, too :banderas:
Deep down ol boy realized he was right lol