Anyone watching "Industry" on HBO?

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Another strong episode. The Harper side of the episode was great, honestly I feel the show has moments when it reaches Succession levels of quality, not peak Succession but still.

But I didn't get the Rob/Yasmin scene, I don't understand what they were driving at or what it's building towards.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Another strong episode. The Harper side of the episode was great, honestly I feel the show has moments when it reaches Succession levels of quality, not peak Succession but still.

But I didn't get the Rob/Yasmin scene, I don't understand what they were driving at or what it's building towards.
I think it was there closure. Those two haven't really interacted since s1 which was like 2-3 years their time. Her charms no longer work on him and she doesn't get off mentally fukking ppl, now. They grew up. But he's still a deviant with a trash hairline and ED....she still a thot who defaults to dominating men, to make up for the fact that her daddy only sees her as child.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First 3 episodes this season have been pretty good. Season 1 started off well too so hopefully it doesn't go downhill again.

Daps
Really liking this season (much more than season 1, which I thought was just OK), but I gotta admit I don’t be having no idea what these people are talking about. I gotta go by their reactions to understand whether the financial mumbo jumbo their spitting is good or bad for the characters involved. :pachaha:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Really liking this season (much more than season 1, which I thought was just OK), but I gotta admit I don’t be having no idea what these people are talking about. I gotta go by their reactions to understand whether the financial mumbo jumbo their spitting is good or bad for the characters involved. :pachaha:
Okay I thought it was just me. Lol.

denzel-relieved.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would you say Harper is the face/main character of this show :patrice:
she is 100% supposed to be the protagonist

she also almost a mary sue high key

rob is the most likeable but even he is on some kiss ass bytch shyt. eric was the OG most likeable and they ruined that.

i guess no one is likeable or should be in this situation though, so accurate.

right now i'm rooting for fake ass drake, but i'm waiting for the other shoe to drop :unimpressed:

Last edited: