Anyone want to know about teaching English in Korea?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was making 2.1 million won a month which is about 2k. But income tax is only 4%, no sales tax and they pay for your apartment. This was about 5 years ago, so I assume the average salary has gone up a bit. Basically your only expenses are food and drinks and both are very cheap there.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you meet any coli posters? :lupe:

I don't know. But I saw a lot of military dudes with ugly girls buying fake air force 1s, so probably.

Did you get to see Psy in concert?

Nah, Psy didn't blow up till after I left

so lets get to the nitty gritty... how were the hookers? :steviej:

:gladbron: status if you go to a popular red light district. But the rub and tug places are mostly older women (50+). They are everywhere though, so what you lose in age/attractiveness, you make up with in convenience.

What are the qualifications?

B.A, but I know dudes with just a high school diploma that are doing it. If you go that route you will need to pay for your own flight over there and talk your way into a job though.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
the only thick asians I have seen have been from seoul

how is it out there? :lupe:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Why didn't you spend more years there?

Did you do one of the phone interviews? How was it?
Did you use a recruiter? If so, how many backups did you have?

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
B.A, but I know dudes with just a high school diploma that are doing it. If you go that route you will need to pay for your own flight over there and talk your way into a job though.

Did they talk their way into the job before they flew over there, or took a chance by flying there first?

Also, how many chicks are looking like CL out there?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only thick asians I have seen have been from seoul

how is it out there? :lupe:

Koreans are bigger than Chinese and Japanese people. I thought I was going to be like Thor over there but on a few occasions I would get get to talking shyt in a bar and have to be :huhldup:. It's not strange to see a 6'1 210 korean dude. So yeah, the girls can be nicely proportioned.