NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
An app where women shoot their shot? :mjlol:

It’s a man’s job to hunt, lead and dominate

Most dating messages from women be like “hey” “hi” “how are you”

Dating messages worked better in the 2010s. Nowadays you got scammers, BBWs claiming they’re thick and a shyt load of trannies.

Going outside is the new flexxx. Men have a better chance of meeting a chick who doesn’t have to flexx her ass like she constipated

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
I just signed up for it and I’m confused as hell. I got a few likes, but I cant see anyone without paying. How is this a free app :dahell:

It’s low key not. I had like a hundred likes and couldn’t even access them :mjlol:

Plus I think I’m shadow banned cause I don’t get no matches when I used to eat off there

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Dating apps from 2011-2014 was GOAT

But just like everything else all the bottom feeders got ahold of it

Yep. I remember using tinder after I got divorced in 2014. Every girl I matched with never flaked when we scheduled a meet up. Sometimes they would even come straight to my apartment on first meet. It was chill and easy. POF used to be pretty good too back in those days

Now… :francis:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
dating apps were cool when you were young and hooking up but now people are using them to find relationships, do you really want the love of your life to come from a dating app :ufdup:

expand horizons and meet people in real life

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Dating apps in college 2010-2016 were pretty much as peak as you could possibly get. The irl and internet combo was constant like 24/7 practically, had some funny adventures (and horrifying ones) , my cousins got way too many bodies to count.