Anyone tried Bumble?

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
if you want cacs

i wish tinder/bumble you could filter by ethnicity.

Hopped on tinder for the first time in years yesterday and came across like 1 black woman for every 100 profile

Faxxx, I super like any cute black/Hispanic girl I come across on tinder. You have to swipe left 25 times to see one minority in nyc.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Cause dating apps are for people trying to date and fukk outside their general social group.

Most black girls I know usually date or mess around within their social group
they're more receptive to face to face shyt. i get few of them online

but when i approach them at starbucks or target lol they wide open for game

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
That brings up a good question why don't black women use dating app?
Apart from there being more white women(this goes without saying)

They’re far more receptive to cold approaches and use social groups more.

I think Black women might be more self concious about being on these sites too

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
they're more receptive to face to face shyt. i get few of them online

but when i approach them at starbucks or target lol they wide open for game
There's some truth to this,use to not approach black women because they just had that mean mug, but have been testing my luck recently and if u just say hey and ask a question they usually open up quick as hell like they been waiting to talk to someone

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
There's some truth to this,use to not approach black women because they just had that mean mug, but have been testing my luck recently and if u just say hey and ask a question they usually open up quick as hell like they been waiting to talk to someone
that mean mug shyt is a front lol once you approach and they light up lol

shyt kills me about the stereotype that black girls are "hard" or "standoff-ish" or that bad attitude bullshyt...hasnt really been my experience

they fukkin sweetiepies to me :wow:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
When I was single, briefly.

Not much luck on my area. A lot of really bland white chicks honestly. Not bland cause they white, but the types id never really pay attention to on something like Tinder.

Weirdly enough, I don’t do well on things like POF either. Ate off of Tinder pretty well across all lines for some reason :patrice:

Alot of cats have a problem eating off POF...

u get alot of those "psuedo bougie" byatches looking for "commitment" but are really just hoes trying to use more discretinon

cause the site gets more descriptive as far as listing occupation...height...build....kids or no kids

tinder and tagged are basically for byatches who gives no fukk..as long as you got a pulse and a dikk..they are down

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Yeah I got lucky twice off of there.
Met 2 40+ white chicks off of there that were really only looking to smash.

Went back months later and it was never the same again.

I swore off online dating and have been sticking to meeting women in person. It's alot less games and you don't waste time convincing a woman you're interesting when you're right in her face

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Alot of cats have a problem eating off POF...

u get alot of those "psuedo bougie" byatches looking for "commitment" but are really just hoes trying to use more discretinon

cause the site gets more descriptive as far as listing occupation...height...build....kids or no kids

tinder and tagged are basically for byatches who gives no fukk..as long as you got a pulse and a dikk..they are down

:mjlol: