Anyone tried Bumble?

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Go to Match dot com put the age settings from 28-40 , message every single one ESPECIALLY the never married and childless women, sell em a dream for about a week or two, smash then dissappear without a trace, rinse repeat.

Thank me later.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
Go to Match dot com put the age settings from 28-40 , message every single one ESPECIALLY the never married and childless women, sell em a dream for about a week or two, smash then dissappear without a trace, rinse repeat.

Thank me later.

On Match the women hit you up first and talk, POF and match have the most willing women.
Most of them are unmarried in their 30's so they will shoot the shot since they know their time is wasting.
I get a match or message on Match once a day by black women. A lot have kids though.:whoa:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
On Match the women hit you up first and talk, POF and match have the most willing women.
Most of them are unmarried in their 30's so they will shoot the shot since they know their time is wasting.
I get a match or message on Match once a day by black women. A lot have kids though.:whoa:
Eat until u get full.:blessed:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
just deleted it after 2 weeks its different to the idea i had.

i smell a con when you aint even filled your details and getting likes, then you got to pay to find out and chat.

:russ: forget that, all online shyt is garbage unless you a mid-20 year old white guy thats what they are after even the black chicks.

online is still taboo, and bumble is garbage.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
just deleted it after 2 weeks its different to the idea i had.

i smell a con when you aint even filled your details and getting likes, then you got to pay to find out and chat.

:russ: forget that, all online shyt is garbage unless you a mid-20 year old white guy thats what they are after even the black chicks.

online is still taboo, and bumble is garbage.
You have to pay to talk to ppl now?

Daps
I been on it for about a week or so. Actually had a few shortys hit me up. One stays on the other side of town and is mad cool. We chatting as I type this. I’m a single father of 2 kids so I don’t mind finding a nice shorty with ONE kid.

Daps
Hinge has been absolute trash out my way in Va. Pof is jumpin and tinder is full of bytches just ego trippin but I have had matches there tho.