Anyone playing Hades?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Made it to the 3rd boss, but i ran out of my revives by then, got them down pretty far too:francis:

I pretty much started the 3rd level with no life so I’m surprised i made it that far. The flurry shot with the bow is straight up OP. Felt like Rambo :takedat:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Said i was just gonna do a little suicide run real quick to get some darkness to upgrade and i ended up getting back to the 3rd boss, killed the bull, the shield dude murdered me though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's where I'm at.
Beat the Minotaur but got washed in the next room.
Love it though.

I just found out that you can fight him separately. They should make it that if you beat him in the room prior you don’t have to fight him with shield boy in the boss room

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I thought the big complaint with returnal was there was no save feature inbetween rooms, so if your game crashed or you exited you were forced to start at the beginning? My game jsut crashed and i was back in the training grounds but the rooms are randomized the same way they were the last time with the same upgrades

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i've been amining the bow the entire time, just switched the spear and damn...its almost like the same thing without the drawback of charging my attack. The bow feels like a handicap compared to this.

rock-lee-anime.gif

It feels like how the bow feels with flurry shot. Welp see yah bow

edit----

nope nevermind, im sticking with bow. Spear is weak as fukk

Last edited: