Anyone notice Kanyes last couple of verses have been absolute trash?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
ONCE AGAIN KOK, THATS YOUR OPINION

I FEEL LIKE DISTANT RELATIVES WAS EASILY THE BEST HIP HOP ALBUM/ALBUM OF 2010

Kanye's project was average with hyped album cuts every week.

We don't agree

Don't forget that's not only my opinion, it's the most respected voices in music/hiphop/pops opinion as well.
But you can have you opinion, I think few cats outside of the Nas stans would agree but you're entitled. Imo it's #3 behind Teflon Don.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I stopped checking for Ye when I found out he had a ghost writer and I've been noticing how weak his shyt is without a GW.

To me he can't do anything better than Late Registration.

Daps
Power was never a club track.
Mercy has kanye spitting a verse that everyone in the club knows, everyone knows the whole damn song. Way too cold was well not the best track.. And how can you hate on New God Flow, it's lyrically Kanye on his finest.

I judge nikkas by their albums, I can't say he fell of when he had the best album of 2010 and 2011.

From being on sohh I just know that these threads are something to expect no matter if you drop Illmatic or Nastradamus and the probability of it being the same nikkas is infinitely high, Good Music has an album coming out. Everyone is hyping the shyt outta Kanye and so naturally we need nikkas that get mad and start saying he fell off to balance out the buzz. Same thing for Ross. Difference is that Kanye has the biggest club banger and the dopest track out (if Nas doesn't count).

How is it getting mad? Its basically me saying I dont like how his raps are now. And he did not have the best albums in 2010 and 2011 to me. 2010 ok but WTT was overrated as shyt. And how was Power not a club banger? So you knew what every club was playing? Lyrically Kanye on his finest? fukkouttahere. He wasnt saying anything literally. ONly reason you even think it was good was because it was old Kanyes flow. Chain Heavy set Kanyes bar too high for a song like New God Flow to be his finest. The reason why his shyt is wack is because he keeps doing songs with nikkas that are not threatening in the slightest lyrically. OK Pusha T isnt bad but hes not challenging anyone. I'm not fukking with these Kanye songs and Ive been a Kanye fan for a minute. Last year was better.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Is Kanye supposed to go out his way to embarrass his artist, he's playing his position and trying to complement their sound. His energy is enough for his verses to catch your ear and have you singing along

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Dark Fantasy was really overrated to me

I was already saying this in 2010, its biggest boosters were the crossover publications that also loved Blueprint 3

In terms of hip hop it wasn't touching CD, LR, Graduation

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He ruined 'New God Flow' and not just b/c of the chant either. His lyrics/cadence was straight basura. Push had that shyt sounding like Exodus 23:1 Hymn II & shut then Ye come in with his babbling. He was never a great lyricist with the words though. He just either served you straight up raw (II) or kept it entertaining. He lacking both these days.