Anyone notice Kanyes last couple of verses have been absolute trash?

Engelwood

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, I stopped listening after he did that singing album. I heard the first track and deleted that shyt asap.

Last edited:
Daps
To be honest, I stopped listening after he did that sing song album. I heard the first track and deleted that shyt asap.

That was a good album though. I cant try to play hip hop elitist and say that album was bad because it wasnt. Amazing, Paranoid, were some good ass songs.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
..........:usure:............

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:usure: you wanna go this route? ASAP is garbage it has been known. This is why while ASAP did the little opener at summer jam outside the stadium, Mavado rocked the stadium itself :manny:

u wanna suck his dikk too or what :usure: that shyt aint even hip hop nobody gives a fukk

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
that asap/lana del ray song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mavado's career

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
sohh we gon act like wtt and mbdtf since then... :smh:

He went from the humble but i know im nice rapper to the extra flossy i got gucci cupholders rapper after his moms died.
Not all of the stuff he did after his moms died was trash but his style is different now.

Daps
that asap/lana del ray song>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mavado's career

:rudy: nikka stop it. ASAP is a bum. Lol @ noone giving a fukk about Mavado when Drake fukked with him before he did ASAP. Mavado rap circles around ASAP and who gaf if its not hip hop. Is hip hop all u listen to? Wack ass swag nikka. This is why your opinion is minimal here. You actually like ASAPs music when sober. What kind of bytch likes that nikkas shyt? Hes not even original. Just a replication of other rappers fromt the 90s. Take that nail polish, skirt and female fur coat wearin ass shyt the fukk outta here.

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:umad: cashout>>>>>>anything mavado

give it up brehski

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
ionkno about kanye but pusha-t need to go someplace...dude suckn the life outta shyt...

Daps
u wanna suck his dikk too or what :usure: that shyt aint even hip hop nobody gives a fukk

How does noone give a fukk but he got booked for a hip hop show with 70k ppl and wrecked it, while ASAP did the lil kiddie show lol. Stop it five. Mavado got more views on Youtube than all of ASAPs combined.