Anyone notice Kanyes last couple of verses have been absolute trash?

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
this pusha hate is unwarranted.nigaa killed that shyt.

who would be a better fit?.......

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
what kind of 3rd world country do u live in where bytches still listening to sean paul and shaggy :childplease:

Daps
New York is a third world country now? Where the fukk do you live, Arlington nikka? See how I know you not a real nikka? You like ASAP and you from Texas. You like the imitation when you always had the real shyt. You prob just found out about lean when ASAP popped up :heh: but this is irrelevant because now it is proven you dont know your shyt musically so you can go about your business. "Realest rhythm in the south" but your jocking a NY rapper :pachaha:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Oh kanye is rapping about nothing on club tracks, Cheife Keef remixes and Dj Khaled songs? What? no this can't be happening though? I thought nikkas wanted to listen to some complex shyt in the club?

Mercy and Theraflu are the hottest club joints out, Thereflu has lost some power but Mercy is still without a doubt the hottest joint out.

The new god flow is probably the hottest joint out together with Nas's leaked joints.

I respect criticism, but criticism is not when you are wondering why a rapper is talking about balling, clubbing, bytches and party on club tracks that actually are some of the better club tracks out.

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
u speaking out of ignorance fam :lolbron: so i aint even gonna acknowledge your weak opinions, just keep listening to shytty 3rd world music and fukking project bytches who cant afford a computer to listen to new shyt

Daps
u speaking out of ignorance fam :lolbron: so i aint even gonna acknowledge your weak opinions, just keep listening to shytty 3rd world music and fukking project bytches who cant afford a computer to listen to new shyt

Speaking out of ignorance but your location says Texas and ASAP is from Harlem? :heh: ok. Where the music comes from has no impact on how good or bad it is. So Cuban music and Brazilian music is bad because they were 3rd world? Nice weak poke breh. Making your musical taste look worse and worse with every post. Lol @ project bytches. FInd me a project to fukk bytches out of because I dont live near one. And I'm speaking out of ignorance. Damn breh youre too easy.

Daps
Oh kanye is rapping about nothing on club tracks, Cheife Keef remixes and Dj Khaled songs? What? no this can't be happening though? I thought nikkas wanted to listen to some complex shyt in the club?

Mercy and Theraflu are the hottest club joints out, Thereflu has lost some power but Mercy is still without a doubt the hottest joint out.

The new god flow is probably the hottest joint out together with Nas's leaked joints.

I respect criticism, but criticism is not when you are wondering why a rapper is talking about balling, clubbing, bytches and party on club tracks that actually are some of the better club tracks out.

Thats not the point. Kanye was talking about the same shyt last year but IT WAS HOT. You'd be up in the club knowing that shyt word for word. Now its like :yeshrug: Power was just that POWER compared to the shyt he has out now and those were club tracks. Even nikkas in paris had some ill lyrics from Ye. Mercy is overplayed now, Way Too COld was never really good and New God Flow is :ehh: the track with Ross isnt even showstopping.

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Speaking out of ignorance but your location says Texas and ASAP is from Harlem? :heh: ok. Where the music comes from has no impact on how good or bad it is. So Cuban music and Brazilian music is bad because they were 3rd world? Nice weak poke breh. Making your musical taste look worse and worse with every post. Lol @ project bytches. FInd me a project to fukk bytches out of because I dont live near one. And I'm speaking out of ignorance. Damn breh youre too easy.

u dont even know what youre talking about brah, just keep jiggin to your sean paul and stfu

Daps
u dont even know what youre talking about brah, just keep jiggin to your sean paul and stfu

Lol thats the best you can do? Say I dont know what I'm talking about when you know I do know what I'm talking about? I'ma just be over hear gettin my dikked rubbed up on by a big booty jamaican bytch with some sean paul on while you painting your nails black to purple swag.

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
foh with ducktales breh, good thing i listen to what i like and the bytches come regardless