Anyone notice Kanyes last couple of verses have been absolute trash?

koyaanisqatsi

Banned
Daps
Kanye been a DL brotha since day one . . . . never fukked wit his verses cuz he always sounded like a bratty faq. . . .

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most overrated act of the last 10 years. Kanyes rise was more about politics than talent. he has talent, but it isn't otherworldly. But his so called complex middle-classiness ( ilke there aint been middle class rappers b4), his pro gay-rights stance ( which i c/s but he was bold with it and the liberal media thinking was in line with this), and his attacking of Bush, is what made the cac media put him on a pedestal. MBDTF has like 4 great songs and a bunch of just ok songs.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
glad to see people start realizing this

I've been calling him out on it since the original GOOD Friday run

dude fell off horribly

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
WHO??????? I'm sorry I dont listen to the radio. What is this cashout? Your taste in music is doodoo. You probably play Lil B at parties.

basedgod.png

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
95% of kanyes verses suck he was garbage on wtt on everything except no church,murder to excellence and new day

10:31

Superstar
Daps
glad to see people start realizing this

I've been calling him out on it since the original GOOD Friday run

dude fell off horribly

His verse on A$$ last year :aicmon:

"talk to the, talk to the, talk to the hand :snoop:

Then the Adlib "hannnnnnnnahhhhhhhh" :snoop:

Wtf happened to cuz??

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Thats not the point. Kanye was talking about the same shyt last year but IT WAS HOT. You'd be up in the club knowing that shyt word for word. Now its like :yeshrug: Power was just that POWER compared to the shyt he has out now and those were club tracks. Even nikkas in paris had some ill lyrics from Ye. Mercy is overplayed now, Way Too COld was never really good and New God Flow is :ehh: the track with Ross isnt even showstopping.
Power was never a club track.
Mercy has kanye spitting a verse that everyone in the club knows, everyone knows the whole damn song. Way too cold was well not the best track.. And how can you hate on New God Flow, it's lyrically Kanye on his finest.

I judge nikkas by their albums, I can't say he fell of when he had the best album of 2010 and 2011.

From being on sohh I just know that these threads are something to expect no matter if you drop Illmatic or Nastradamus and the probability of it being the same nikkas is infinitely high, Good Music has an album coming out. Everyone is hyping the shyt outta Kanye and so naturally we need nikkas that get mad and start saying he fell off to balance out the buzz. Same thing for Ross. Difference is that Kanye has the biggest club banger and the dopest track out (if Nas doesn't count).

Superstar
Daps
Best album of 2011?

That was a compilation not Kanyes.

2010 = Distant Relaives

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Best album of 2011?

That was a compilation not Kanyes.

2010 = Distant Relaives
MBDTF was not only the best hiphop album if 2010 but the best album in any genre.

For him being one of the most hated people in entertainment

Averaging about 5 mics is :wtf:

The only track on DR on that same creative musical level is Patience.
And WTT was not a compilation, it was a collaboration. Now the music he's dropping right now is for a compilation.
So even in this discussion, you lose.

Superstar
Daps
ONCE AGAIN KOK, THATS YOUR OPINION

I FEEL LIKE DISTANT RELATIVES WAS EASILY THE BEST HIP HOP ALBUM/ALBUM OF 2010

Kanye's project was average with hyped album cuts every week.

We don't agree