Anyone notice Kanyes last couple of verses have been absolute trash?

Daps
Compared to even last years MBDTF and WTT runs he was killing songs. Every GOOD Friday had a destructive Yeezy lyric. Chain Heavy was perhaps his best song lyrically. Now, his lyrics are just :ehh: He's not saying shyt. He's not wowing people, he's not making me say " Damn Kanye put his foot in this song." shyt is weak. Mercy Verse, Way Too Cold, I Dont Like Remix, Wish You Would, New God Flow, all these songs are doo doo. He needs some motivation or to be around better rappers. If we get a GOOD Song with Tip and Common maybe we'll hear some better lyrics but right now I'm not feeling it :yeshrug:

Tunes

Pro
Daps
I thought he killed it on New God Flow......minus the chanting shyt :yeshrug:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I agree. Even on New God Flow I felt like the beat and his energy on it was better then the actual lyrics. Pusha ate him.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I heard that new GOD flow and wuz like :childplease: fake azz Freeway/Sigel flow you mean...and not prime Freeway or Beans but Freeway that got pushed to stage right,and foot on the neck Beans...no disrespect to them cuz Beans wit tax problems is still rappin circles around Kanye

Daps
New God Flow wasnt even GOOD and :snoop: at him doing the Freddy Kreuger count on that Khaled song. How can you listen to Chain Heavy and tell me Kanye is still dropping heat?