Anyone Here Still Believe In Bioware?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Right. Jade Empire 2 aint walkin thru that door:mjcry:
follwup again, bioware really has all the ip's they need. They just need to pump out mdern sequels
KOTOR
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Jade Empire

there are studios like naughty dog and rockstar that profit entirely from 2 or 3 properties and just milk them.
Thats all Bioware had to do.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The recent mass effect wasn’t bad

But I blame ea for all the fukk ups, I kinda wish Microsoft or Sony bought bio

Daps
Bioware’s writers were the studio’s greatest strength and what elevated their games.

Once they left the company and they had to rush things to satisfy EA’s demands shyt went downhill.

Hell I hate the anti-woke/feminist/sjw crowd but from what I saw a lot of their new writers were the blue hairdo type, and had no previous significant writing experience before that compared to say, Drew Karpyshyn.

I’m not confident at all for Mass Effect 4.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I liked DAI and was really excited for Anthem but its whatever for their releases these days until they redeem themselves.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They gotta build themselves back up again and I say this as someone who’s played the Dragon Age, KOTOR, and Mass Effect series along with multiple playthroughs of Jade Empire

Went from top 10 to not mentioned at all :hhh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I liked DAI, but holy fukk that was a horrid intro... and I still can't believe that after all the solid antagonists in that series, they settle on the worst possible one as the main villain.

Still love that game, just wild how back-loaded it is. Anthem was dope for 12 hours and after that they just hoped it would morph into Destiny all on its own lol

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
theyve had enough time and feedback. it would be stupid not to come thru on this next dragon age

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They gotta build themselves back up again and I say this as someone who’s played the Dragon Age, KOTOR, and Mass Effect series along with multiple playthroughs of Jade Empire

Went from top 10 to not mentioned at all :hhh:
its crazy tbh

Star Wars The Old Republic is gonna celebrate its 12th anniversary this year. Still going strong and one of the sturdiest SW products out. Best proof out there that Bioware doesn't even talk with itself, not counting the clusterfukk that was Andromeda.