Anyone here a Mass Effect fan? Gotta a question for y'all

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Wrex was one of my favorite characters. Is it even possible to save him in ME1 on a 1st playthrough? I didn't think you could have high enough of a paragon level.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Video games are the only place I pawg. :jawalrus:

The Normandy acted as my personal harem for the universe's baddest thots. :shaq:

As for the thread topic, jokes aside ... I always kept a Krogan by my side. Can't trust fast talking, super geniuses who create bio-weapons that kill entire populations.
The greatest thing Mordin ever did wasn't developing the Genophage:sas1:

It was helping Shepherd find a way to smash Tali without killing her :sas2:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I have told everyone I have met. Mass effect for me is one of the greatest trilogies I’ve ever played.

Andromeda..... the only thing that andromeda has Going is it’s combat. That shyt is outstanding. If it was more challenging and actually played a bigger role in how NPCs react to you in both non combat interactions and combat, I could forgive the absolutely horrible storyline. It’s not bad but on the heels Of such a great trilogy it hurts. So I think you should pick up andromeda for cheap and fukk with that combat. It’s truly amazing

Facts. The shyt is so good that I'm about to start up a femshep on ME1 for the first time. I'm not sure what class I have yet to play but I'm about to slow play it and enjoy the lore.

The greatest thing Mordin ever did wasn't developing the Genophage:sas1:

It was helping Shepherd find a way to smash Tali without killing her :sas2:

Tali was good with femshep right? Well, I'm about to find out. :shaq:

3 toed goddess. :banderas:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
This thread is :mjlol::mjlol:

And sadly a lot of folks will never understand:russ:

with that said.....I had to roll with the Kroger’s:wow:

Wrex was that dude

Lookin at your Abu breh, does it give you a conflicted outlook on the genophage? :ohhh: