Anyone here a Mass Effect fan? Gotta a question for y'all

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Had Ashley leave Wrex stinking in ME1. What does that tell you?

You was an intergalactic simp?

Ashley was right.

All these aliens will never be human by the end of the day :mjpls:

MAGA

Make
Aliens
Go
Away

:camby:

Only body that shoulda dropped on Virmire was Ashley.:camby:

I always sided with the krogan in every game:mjpls:

I sided with the krogan and I was right.... because Mass effect 3 came around...:wow: besides Wrex made an amazing king...

Wrex was that nikka, he honored you through history for what you did for him and his people

:salute:Faxx brehs. Wrex was real from the second you met him. Could tell he’d stay solid and have your back when needed. Was the foremost & GOAT Krogan. Low key the closest thing trailing Shepard in terms of combat prowess and leadership.:wow:

still can't believe they fumbled Mass effect this gen
shyt was a easy layup and they steph curry'd it

Where they fukkd up is they felt pressure to undo the fan reaction to ME3, which was a definitive end, and continue the story from the trilogy. Should’ve been new storyline, new universe, same species and politics on some Gundam/Power Rangers sht. Would’ve been some what of a big pill to swallow for the fans but look where we at now.

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
Not pro neither. Salarians play god too much and the Krogan are violent. I've recently been killing Wrex every time I play ME1 and let Eve die in ME3.

Y'all are crazy, Wrex and Eve would've brought the krogan to the promise land. The krogan were given weapons and were "uplifted" by salarians, they took advantage of the Krogan and after they got rid of the Rachni they deem the krogan were a menace even though council space was build on the backs of krogans fighting their wars.

Even Mordin knew that the krogan got fukked over. A lot of y'all showing y'all true colors

full

horizon

Veteran
Daps
But Ashley was looking REAL stupid when she found out bout them reapers tho...:mjpls: :mjgrin: she changed her tune up real quick...
But she was right in the end because all she wanted was for humans to put humans first because she didn't think the aliens were gonna be there when humans need them the most. And the whole first half of Mass Effect 3 is about going to different alien planets and solving their problems first before they even think about helping Earth with the Reapers.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Y'all are crazy, Wrex and Eve would've brought the krogan to the promise land. The krogan were given weapons and were "uplifted" by salarians, they took advantage of the Krogan and after they got rid of the Rachni they deem the krogan were a menace even though council space was build on the backs of krogans fighting their wars.

Even Mordin knew that the krogan got fukked over. A lot of y'all showing y'all true colors

full

They destroyed their own home world in a nuclear war before the Salarians even got to them.

They breed uncontrollably without the Genophage.

Wrex if left alive will probably get murdered because the Krogan only appreciate war.

They're a doomed species.

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
They destroyed their own home world in a nuclear war before the Salarians even got to them.

Wrex if left alive will probably get murdered because the Krogan only appreciate war.

It's amazing how the Krogan are soooo violent when it was the Turians that started shyt with humans in the First Contact War and the Salarians kill count was way higher than the Krogans because of the genophage.

Since ME2 more krogans were following Wrex if you kept him alive and with him helping with the genophage cure they will follow him hell when they was about to fight in ME3 Eve told them to stop that shyt and they fell in line

full

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Can't save em. They don't want to be saved.

How many Krogans did we have to kill over the course of this series? They can't blame Saren for everything :francis:
It's amazing how the Krogan are soooo violent when it was the Turians that started shyt with humans in the First Contact War and the Salarians kill count was way higher than the Krogans because of the genophage.

Since ME2 more krogans were following Wrex if you kept him alive and with him helping with the genophage cure they will follow him hell when they was about to fight in ME3 Eve told them to stop that shyt and they fell in line

full
Wrex killed "bad" Krogans all the time. But its wrong if we do it? :mjpls:

At least the Turians could be negotiated with. They don't wage war to pass the time.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
But she was right in the end because all she wanted was for humans to put humans first because she didn't think the aliens were gonna be there when humans need them the most. And the whole first half of Mass Effect 3 is about going to different alien planets and solving their problems first before they even think about helping Earth with the Reapers.
Humanity first.

Like all these other races wouldn't watch us die. That's all Mass Effect 2 was about. Humanity had to resurrect someone and play God all because the Citadel wouldn't give a fukk about our colonies being massacred :wow:

We all we got:pacspit:

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
I'm curious to see if everybody in this thread that said fukk the Krogans in the thread are African Americans :patrice: