Anyone here a Mass Effect fan? Gotta a question for y'all

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Always kept wrex alive him and garrus were your left and right hand men. Saving everyone in ME2 and getting all that support in ME3 still legendary :wow:. Oh yea fukk the council :hhh:

I did a renegade run where I betrayed Wrex and killed him in ME3. That shyt had me depressed.

IMO Wrex and Garrus are Shep's day one homies.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
tenor.gif

I side eye anyone that sided with the Geth.
the geth is different, but Ashley was a MAGA betch, couldn't wait to smash her in ME3

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking of copping Andromeda, but it won't feel the same. That's how GoW: Judgment felt. :francis:
I have told everyone I have met. Mass effect for me is one of the greatest trilogies I’ve ever played.

Andromeda..... the only thing that andromeda has Going is it’s combat. That shyt is outstanding. If it was more challenging and actually played a bigger role in how NPCs react to you in both non combat interactions and combat, I could forgive the absolutely horrible storyline. It’s not bad but on the heels Of such a great trilogy it hurts. So I think you should pick up andromeda for cheap and fukk with that combat. It’s truly amazing

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Are you pro-Krogan or pro Salarian? :mjpls:
The Salarians had their reasons.

It wasn't a sterility plague, but, it was cruel.

Too many Krogans wanna fukk shyt up, tho.

But, it was their fault for giving them weapons and ships.

It's not that simple.