Anyone here a Mass Effect fan? Gotta a question for y'all

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'm curious to see if everybody in this thread that said fukk the Krogans in the thread are African Americans :patrice:
Colonel Anderson is right there. Black as hell. Jacob. Black. Shepherd? Black. We out here.

fukk these aliens unless they down for the team. Wrex nothing but a goon and wanted to put a gun in my face? :wow: I'm the enemy? :wow:

Last edited:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
It's amazing how the Krogan are soooo violent when it was the Turians that started shyt with humans in the First Contact War and the Salarians kill count was way higher than the Krogans because of the genophage.

Since ME2 more krogans were following Wrex if you kept him alive and with him helping with the genophage cure they will follow him hell when they was about to fight in ME3 Eve told them to stop that shyt and they fell in line

full

The Turians attack humanity because humans activated a relay which was illegal or something like that.

And I’ve beaten the game with Wrex multiple times. They’re only following him with a common enemy. As soon as the war is over, so is their truce.

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
Colonel Anderson is right there. Black as hell. Jacob. Black. Shepherd? Black. We out here.

fukk these aliens unless they down for the team. Wrex nothing but a goon and wanted to put a guy in my face? :wow: I'm the enemy? :wow:

Nah I'm not talking about representation, it's just that by the logic y'all using about destroying the Krogan I wondered if y'all are brehs do you think that African Americans should've been wiped out after people like Malcolm X or groups like the Black Panthers were destroyed? Just saying, one krogan is trying to united and build a better future for and get compensation for all the Krogan did for the universe and muthafukkas are either bringing him down, just don't believe in him or shot him on Virmire. :mjpls:

It's easy to talk shyt about a race when you just paint them as violent creatures huh?:usure:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Nah I'm not talking about representation, it's just that by the logic y'all using about destroying the Krogan I wondered if y'all are brehs do you think that African Americans should've been wiped out after people like Malcolm X or groups like the Black Panthers were destroyed? Just saying, one krogan is trying to united and build a better future for and get compensation for all the Krogan did for the universe and muthafukkas are either bringing him down, just don't believe in him or shot him on Virmire. :mjpls:

It's easy to talk shyt about a race when you just paint them as violent creatures huh?:usure:

Krogan "plight" isn't comparable to African American plight, so...

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Has anyone actually ever saved Kaiden in Mass Effect 1?

Video games are the only place I pawg. :jawalrus:

The Normandy acted as my personal harem for the universe's baddest thots. :shaq:

As for the thread topic, jokes aside ... I always kept a Krogan by my side. Can't trust fast talking, super geniuses who create bio-weapons that kill entire populations.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Has anyone actually ever saved Kaiden in Mass Effect 1?

That was my fukkin lil bro. Yea, he was weird af and a fukk up, but he was a good guy so I stood by him when bullets flyin. Plus he was a sentinel like ya boi :win:

I always save Kaiden, fukk MAGAshley :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Kinda weird that they made him bi in ME3 though :beli:

I wouldn’t even know that :dame: