Anyone have an Instant Pot

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Got mines monday made some corn beef cabbage carrots and potatoes :blessed: only took about an hour :banderas:. Thinking about making philly cheese steaks tomorrow. I'll find something a lil more difficult and really break it in next weekend

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
All these conflicting opinions

Im either getting both or neither :birdman:
Instant pot is a pressure cooker. So think of it for dishes you'd use a Dutch oven for.

The air fryer is a small convection oven. So think of us in it in places where you need direct high heat.

They're both convenience devices. With both you can make a lot of mills in a short amount of time with minimal cleanup.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

Yes it does. My girl did it using her instant pot

edit

That's pretty baller.

I made a couple steaks in the airfryer just bullshyttin and was actually impressed.

Thing is I had a quality cut that was on clearance. I did try it with a bootsy ass Wal-Mart cut that was glued together...was not good at all.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all made a pimp hungry.

@Lil Gator Reloaded
IMG-20191201-0222084.jpg

Lemon pepper chicken thighs w/a dab of cayenne over a bed of baby spinach and romaine leaves. That's the whole meal playboy. No sauces, no dressings, no losses. Eat fit, eat to live.

Meal took just a couple of minutes from fridge to prep to cook.

Dont sleep on the air fryer.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

@Lil Gator Reloaded
IMG-20191201-0222084.jpg

Lemon pepper chicken thighs w/a dab of cayenne over a bed of baby spinach and romaine leaves. That's the whole meal playboy. No sauces, no dressings, no losses. Eat fit, eat to live.

:ohhh:

Which air fryer should I cop?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

@Lil Gator Reloaded
IMG-20191201-0222084.jpg

Bro send me that recipe

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Which air fryer should I cop?

Bro send me that recipe

Cop whatever you can get on sale.

Ninja is good
Wave is good
Phillips is good

As far as size maybe start with a 6qt and go up. I've heard people get a 4 or 6 then say it was too small for them. I have a 10 :manny:

The chicken recipe is
  • Boneless skinless thighs
  • Lemon pepper seasoning
  • Spinach leaves
  • Romaine lettuce (or spring mix which is baby greens and spinach)
Preheat the air fryer to 400 (mine takes 3 minutes to do so.

Wash the thighs off, completely dry them with paper towels.

Spray a little bit of olive oil or cook spray. All this does is make the seasoning adhere (stick) to the chicken. Flip the thighs and repeat the process.

Put the thighs in the fryer. I usually have some thick thighs so I do 11 minutes, flip then another 11 minutes. I also do 2-4. When I've had thinner and or smaller I've done 9 mins per side.

That's it, it beeps, it's done. You eat.

The damn chicken is so juicy and we'll seasoned, you eat it over the leaves, the drippings drip down, you got the crunchy ass leaves, you don't need chips or salad dressing or sauce or nothing.