Anyone have an Instant Pot

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depending on the model u get, the instant pot literally does all three of those things and more in one machine.

For like 100 bucks, u get almost half your kitchen appliances in one device
Nahhh, doesn’t do what a sous vide does, do not buy this as a sous vide replacement...you can use this for about errthang else though

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna get rid of my air fryer. :mjcry:

No your not.

Youre telling me this is the wave and not the fryer?

:snoop:

Its not the wave at all.

but the Instapot is next on the culinary scene as far as digital cooking is concerned...

No. Instapots been around for years. Like 5+ years ago a Lil 6 qt was $200-$300.

They are ok, it's a glorified crock pot.

I bought mine thinking it was the wave....:snoop:

They even got the air fryer lid for instant pots now :pachaha: people are pissed, gordan Ramsy pissed. They put some wings in thinking they bout to be eatin, pop the top turn them over THEYRE fukkING RAW!!!
FCnu.gif

Should I not even get an air fryer?

Cop that fryer if you havent already. No reason you shouldnt be eating air fried salmon and chicken every day. I don't even bread my shyt. Just a Lil seasoning or glaze for my salmon (honey, mustard, butter) and some spinach and green leaves every single day.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Might get the Ultra instant pot , cost like $100 ...its the one i seen used the most on recipe videos.

• Dap
Reactions: F K

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
yeah bruh... hate to break it to ya... but the Instapot is next on the culinary scene as far as digital cooking is concerned... shyt has a lot of potential too... I think air fryers will die out. Too limited
These been out :dead:
Air fryers new technology :bryan: