Anyone ever stop in the middle of having sex because she got too wet?

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lying, threadstarted is lying.

Nothing to see here folks, lets let this thread die in peace.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your screen name is squirtle bro. I doubt you know anything about turning down pu$$y:mjpls:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any nikka over the age of 15 still chasing virgin p*ssy prolly aint getting any:shaq:

I know you were trying to be funny but you just inadvertently exposed yourself as a dude whos d1ck has never been gripped by pu$$y. You clowned yourself and you wont understand as to why cause you never experienced it.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Nothing like a moist tight p*ssy.

It makes me :to: jus remembering about it....

But yea, some girls get TOO wet. That shyt turn her p*ssy into a slip n slide lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you were trying to be funny but you just inadvertently exposed yourself as a dude whos d1ck has never been gripped by pu$$y. You clowned yourself and you wont understand as to how.

Really nikka does this shyt make sense to you. I dont have a problem with the "grip" BUT if you are looking for chicks, virgin chicks you need to step ya size game up. Do normal women make you feel inadequate :youngsabo:? Been there done that you sound like you arent a day over 25 talking this wild bullshyt bout you dont tongue kiss but get unprotected BJ from one nighters and kiss them in the vicinity of their mouths. This whole post if full of so much fail you're prolly better off deleting the shyt and starting again. GTFOH

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn3IRHhPXMo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn3IRHhPXMo[/ame]

this thread reminds me of this shyt :laff: some sandbag tittty shyt

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really nikka does this shyt make sense to you. I dont have a problem with the "grip" BUT if you are looking for chicks, virgin chicks you need to step ya size game up. Do normal women make you feel inadequate :youngsabo:? Been there done that you sound like you arent a day over 25 talking this wild bullshyt bout you dont tongue kiss but get unprotected BJ from one nighters and kiss them in the vicinity of their mouths. This whole post if full of so much fail you're prolly better off deleting the shyt and starting again. GTFOH

Lol you're a clown if you think grip means virgin. Grip is something that happens after shes really turned on. Her vagina clamps Down on your d1ck so hard you actually have trouble thrusting in and out. Again you're a clown and you exposed yourself dirk dirkler.:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol you're a clown if you think grip means virgin. Grip is something that happens after shes really turned on. Her vagina clamps Down on your d1ck so hard you actually have trouble thrusting in and out. Again you're a clown and you exposed yourself dirk dirkler.:mjpls:

LOL My nikka you the one that "virgin" to explain the grip. For that matter you are the only nikka in the thread getting clowned I am pretty sure the 65 daps that were given NONE went to your stupid ass

Reread this shyt and tell me there isnt a whole bunch of FAIL and stupid ass contradictions throughout your whole bullshyt ramble

It happen to me the other day. Picked up a cute looking girl at a lounge and was about to take her back to my place but we ended up having sex in the parking lot in my car. She was riding on top, I had a condom and everything was going well until i saw the bottom part of my shirt soaked with her female liquids. I told her to get off and got some head instead.:skip:

Anyway was I being too paranoid? My thinking was her liquids would drip down my scrotum and the next day I was going to wake up with an STD on my balls.

Better be safe than sorry:yeshrug:

No duck tales I'm just very paranoid of catching sh1t with one night stands(I don't even use tongue when kissing and I damn sure don't go down on any of them) and I have a lot of one night stands so I can get extra paranoid. I don't trust theses broads man. I got a lot to lose, I'm living well.:win:

I love it too, when it's my main girl and she leaves a huge puddle in the middle of the bed:smugfavre:

I just don't like it when shes a jump-off or a one-night stand cause then i'm like "B1tch I don't know you like that to be exchanging all these fluids with you :childplease:"

Listen bro, I try to avoid kissing my one night stands altogether but sometimes they require more encouragement so I slip up.

I had on a condom. I didn't get off either. In all honesty I don't get off on most of my one night stands. It's mostly the thrill of the chase for me. :yeshrug:

I'm a wolf, thrill of the chase, something to do after a long night bar-hopping and what not.

Well some broads just want some d!ck too and don't want to be tonguy and lovy-dovy. But with the less rachet ones, you'd be surprise how much pecks work. Look em in the eyes and peck em a little bit, it can be more intimate to slores than just sticking your tongue down their throats. They like feeling special.

I don't understand. Because I don't like stranger one-night stands getting their fluids all over me I never messed with a girl that get wet?

Makes no sense. Either way, dudes who easily get a lot of random pu$$y and try to use that power responsibly will understand where I'm coming from.:yeshrug:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL My nikka you the one that "virgin" to explain the grip. For that matter you are the only nikka in the thread getting clowned I am pretty sure the 65 daps that were given NONE went to your stupid ass

Reread this shyt and tell me there isnt a whole bunch of FAIL and stupid ass contradictions throughout your whole bullshyt ramble

Dirk I exposed myself as someone who tries to be extra careful with his one-night stands and jump-offs. :yeshrug:

You on the other hand exposed yourself as someone who doesn't understand the mechanics of pu$$y. Don't worry, perhaps one day you'll get to experience the grip too:takedat: