Anyone ever stop in the middle of having sex because she got too wet?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it was her idea to keep it on - good for her looking out for me/us though might call her again just for that. Either way her giving me head was her consolation cause I honestly just wanted to pull my pants up and keep it moving. I wanted her to feel like she at least accomplished something that night by getting me off. But it didn't happen.:yeshrug:

:beli:

You could just hit it from the back you know.

You said you was in a car.

Regardless I'm :deadhorse:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:

You could just hit it from the back you know.

You said you was in a car.

Regardless I'm :deadhorse:

That's usually how I prefer but I had a bit of whiskey d!ck, had been smoking menthol lights the whole night and she messed up one of my favorite shirts. Just wasn't feeling the whole situation.:beli:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A nikka complaining about a girl p*ssy being to wet has never fukk with a girl that doesn't get wet

I don't understand. Because I don't like stranger one-night stands getting their fluids all over me I never messed with a girl that get wet?

Makes no sense. Either way, dudes who easily get a lot of random pu$$y and try to use that power responsibly will understand where I'm coming from.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that's like excusing yourself from the dinner table before the meal is served.
i'm positive that some of the cats that post here fathers look at them
and think......how the fukk was he the sperm that won.

215060l.gif

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
It happen to me the other day. Picked up a cute looking girl at a lounge and was about to take her back to my place but we ended up having sex in the parking lot in my car. She was riding on top, I had a condom and everything was going well until i saw the bottom part of my shirt soaked with her female liquids. I told her to get off and got some head instead.:skip:

Anyway was I being too paranoid? My thinking was her liquids would drip down my scrotum and the next day I was going to wake up with an STD on my balls.

Better be safe than sorry:yeshrug:

your logic reminds me of the dude in the wheelchair from Boyz N da Hood.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's like excusing yourself from the dinner table before the meal is served.
i'm positive that some of the cats that post here fathers look at them
and think......how the fukk was he the sperm that won.

215060l.gif

That would make sense if I was that hungry:mjpls:

I've had enough succulents meals and have more waiting. Some random fast food jawn I picked up in the middle of the night? meh:yeshrug: