Anyone ever stop in the middle of having sex because she got too wet?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I wanna stick a straw in da p*ssy and drink it :noah:

nc3Xg.gif

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you that scared. Quit fukking random bytches then.

As for myself, I love the wetness. My girl soaked the bed once during a session. Had to get a towel and everything. She was so wet that when I went down on her, I burped when I came up.

LMAO I Cant fukk With This Place While Im At Work, I Just Cant :laff:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
No duck tales I'm just very paranoid of catching sh1t with one night stands(I don't even use tongue when kissing and I damn sure don't go down on any of them) and I have a lot of one night stands so I can get extra paranoid. I don't trust theses broads man. I got a lot to lose, I'm living well.:win:

why even fukk these broads if u paranoid?

kissing and no tongue? :what: u just giving them pecks on the cheek and what not?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i would let it rock...i think its awesome. knowing me though, id probably have a bit of anxiety about in the few days following

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That has to be one of the stupidest things Ive read here so far:wow::sadcam:, but you still kissing nicca your lips touchig hers if you were this paranoid you should avoid kissing all one night stand slores

Listen bro, I try to avoid kissing my one night stands altogether but sometimes they require more encouragement so I slip up.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why even fukk these broads if u paranoid?

kissing and no tongue? :what: u just giving them pecks on the cheek and what not?

I'm a wolf, thrill of the chase, something to do after a long night bar-hopping and what not.

Well some broads just want some d!ck too and don't want to be tonguy and lovy-dovy. But with the less rachet ones, you'd be surprise how much pecks work. Look em in the eyes and peck em a little bit, it can be more intimate to slores than just sticking your tongue down their throats. They like feeling special.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got head with a condom on guy?:mjpls:

Yeah it was her idea to keep it on - good for her looking out for me/us though might call her again just for that. Either way her giving me head was her consolation cause I honestly just wanted to pull my pants up and keep it moving. I wanted her to feel like she at least accomplished something that night by getting me off. But it didn't happen.:yeshrug: