Anyone ever stop in the middle of having sex because she got too wet?

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the wetness :noah:

I love it too, when it's my main girl and she leaves a huge puddle in the middle of the bed:smugfavre:

I just don't like it when shes a jump-off or a one-night stand cause then i'm like "B1tch I don't know you like that to be exchanging all these fluids with you :childplease:"

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Once I was fukkin my girlfriend, she was on top. Then I see some shyt drippin from her p*ssy, fukkin lots of it. :skip: shyt was thick as cum which was held hostage in balls for a week. :skip: On some Alien movie type of shyt. It was fukking disgusting :skip:. When she stood up this shyt was coming out of her p*ssy like this:
tumblr_m2l09gaQub1r41qugo1_1280.jpg

I told her to wipe this shyt immediately.

Its fukkin disgusting if you ask me. :beli:

nikka you finna DIE.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you that scared. Quit fukking random bytches then.

As for myself, I love the wetness. My girl soaked the bed once during a session. Had to get a towel and everything. She was so wet that when I went down on her, I burped when I came up.

I gotta give these broads what they want:yeshrug:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I love it too, when it's my main girl and she leaves a huge puddle in the middle of the bed:smugfavre:

I just don't like it when shes a jump-off or a one-night stand cause then i'm like "B1tch I don't know you like that to be exchanging all these fluids with you :childplease:"

Stop bytching.....just enjoy it :noah:

I wanna stick a straw in da p*ssy and drink it :noah:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
It happen to me the other day. Picked up a cute looking girl at a lounge and was about to take her back to my place but we ended up having sex in the car parking lot in my car. She was riding on top, I had a condom and everything was going well until i saw the bottom part of my shirt soaked with her female liquids. I told her to get off and got some head instead.:skip:

Anyway was I being too paranoid? My thinking was her liquids would drip down my scrotum and the next day I was going to wake up with an STD on my balls.

Better be safe then sorry:yeshrug:

and-shut-yo-mouth.gif

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Once I was fukkin my girlfriend, she was on top. Then I see some shyt drippin from her p*ssy, fukkin lots of it. :skip: shyt was thick as cum which was held hostage in balls for a week. :skip: On some Alien movie type of shyt. It was fukking disgusting :skip:. When she stood up this shyt was coming out of her p*ssy like this:
tumblr_m2l09gaQub1r41qugo1_1280.jpg

I told her to wipe this shyt immediately.

happened to me, she was on top riding and when she gets up its the same situation, in my head im like :leon:

but yall trippin, the more wet the better :obama:

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
If you that scared. Quit fukking random bytches then.

As for myself, I love the wetness. My girl soaked the bed once during a session. Had to get a towel and everything. She was so wet that when I went down on her, I burped when I came up.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
happened to me, she was on top riding and when she gets up its the same situation, in my head im like :leon:

but yall trippin, the more wet the better :obama:

Hell no when she was on top and i felt her shaking eyes in back of head :takedat:
I knew it was over like a Mortal Kombat Fatality :deadrose:

I got up she was passed out laying down :deadrose:

My silk sheets were drenched :noah:

But i felt like a KING :boss:

But before she left I MADE SURE SHE WASHED MY SILK SHEETS :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No duck tales I'm just very paranoid of catching sh1t with one night stands(I don't even use tongue when kissing and I damn sure don't go down on any of them) and I have a lot of one night stands so I can get extra paranoid. I don't trust theses broads man. I got a lot to lose, I'm living well.:win:

That has to be one of the stupidest things Ive read here so far:wow::sadcam:, but you still kissing nicca your lips touchig hers if you were this paranoid you should avoid kissing all one night stand slores