Anyone ever stop in the middle of having sex because she got too wet?

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It happen to me the other day. Picked up a cute looking girl at a lounge and was about to take her back to my place but we ended up having sex in the parking lot in my car. She was riding on top, I had a condom and everything was going well until i saw the bottom part of my shirt soaked with her female liquids. I told her to get off and got some head instead.:skip:

Anyway was I being too paranoid? My thinking was her liquids would drip down my scrotum and the next day I was going to wake up with an STD on my balls.

Better be safe than sorry:yeshrug:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Edit: "what is it that are these you nikkas have here...huh, somebody tell me?"

My first squirting situation, I had to stop b/se I hadn't experienced that and she didn't inform me of her mega gushy puss.....so yeah I stopped and looked at the situation, cause my sheets and mattress were soaked, ......cleaned up continued briefly....... is that what you mean OP???

jkon145l.jpg

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
"what is it that you nikkas have here...huh, somebody tell me?"

My first squirting situation, I had to stop b/se I hadn't experienced that and she didn't inform me of her mega gushy puss.....so yeah I stopped and looked at the situation, cause my sheets and mattress were soaked, ......cleaned up continued briefly....... is that what you mean OP???

lmao, close, it's what are these you nikkas have...

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No duck tales I'm just very paranoid of catching sh1t with one night stands(I don't even use tongue when kissing and I damn sure don't go down on any of them) and I have a lot of one night stands so I can get extra paranoid. I don't trust theses broads man. I got a lot to lose, I'm living well.:win:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Once I was fukkin my girlfriend, she was on top. Then I see some shyt drippin from her p*ssy, fukkin lots of it. :skip: shyt was thick as cum which was held hostage in balls for a week. :skip: On some Alien movie type of shyt. It was fukking disgusting :skip:. When she stood up this shyt was coming out of her p*ssy like this:
tumblr_m2l09gaQub1r41qugo1_1280.jpg

I told her to wipe this shyt immediately.

Its fukkin disgusting if you ask me. :beli: