anyone ever smoked after getting a tooth pulled?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
my son wouldnt want your broke ass daughter and he would steal all your broke ass sons girlfriends :pachaha: How does it feel to know a fetus has a higher net worth than you and your son combined?
you fukk old white men so you can have a meal the next day

now that you preggo you have no income except unemployment

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
my son wouldnt want your broke ass daughter and he would steal all your broke ass sons girlfriends :pachaha: How does it feel to know a fetus has a higher net worth than you and your son combined?

i dont even have a daughter. and i have more cash on my counter than you have under your mattress as your savings right now. :wow:
good job trolling if indeed you are a female. smh.
you have another child thats other that whats growing in your rotten womb? :ohhh:
if that thing growing is a girl its already on its destiny path of being a trifling ugly paid whore with a plump ass like its mom. sad to say. is that what u meant by net worth? cuz shes gonna have to sell mad p*ssy to live a lifestyle?
if not, you honestly, you yourself, have no life cuz ur stukk on the coli making up dukktales about the vagina you dont really have.
are those videos even you? or are you living vicariously with a hard dikk btwn your legs making believe youre that ass in your avi.
you can be real with us. we wont mind. alabastar ****/darling nikki/sierra mist did it yrs ago and now hes accepted and noone cares.

but u keep talking to me like im somebody else. shows how much of a dumb whore you are.
all your shots are misses, unlike the men youve let teabag you :shaq:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Frankly my dear it doesn't sound like you're smoking enough. 5 or 6 blunts a day can't be that bad, especially in the end of the 3rd trimester right?

:ehh:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
i dont even have a daughter. and i have more cash on my counter than you have under your mattress as your savings right now. :wow:
good job trolling if indeed you are a female. smh.
you have another child thats other that whats growing in your rotten womb? :ohhh:
if that thing growing is a girl its already on its destiny path of being a trifling ugly paid whore with a plump ass like its mom. sad to say. is that what u meant by net worth? cuz shes gonna have to sell mad p*ssy to live a lifestyle?
if not, you honestly, you yourself, have no life cuz ur stukk on the coli making up dukktales about the vagina you dont really have.
are those videos even you? or are you living vicariously with a hard dikk btwn you legs making believe youre that ass in your avi.
you can be real with us. we wont mind. alabastar ****/darling nikki/sierra mist did it yrs ago and now hes accepted and noone cares.

but u keep talking to me like im somebody else. shows how much of a dumb whore you are.
all your shots are misses, unlike the men youve let teabag you :shaq:

I was wondering where you went. Im glad you stopped trying to lie on electric fur. Now use that change on your counter to catch the bus to the nearest rehab center. You look dirty and cracked out.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Frankly my dear it doesn't sound like you're smoking enough. 5 or 6 blunts a day can't be that bad, especially in the end of the 3rd trimester right?

:ehh:
5/6 blunts a day :what:

I never been able to smoke like that. Im one of those smokers who gets high as fukk after like 3 hits.

aRoMaN21

Daps
I was wondering where you went. Im glad you stopped trying to lie on electric fur. Now use that change on your counter to catch the bus to the nearest rehab center. You look dirty and cracked out.
actually i can go buy more than a trip on a bus. i have a car, unlike you who takes mass transportation.
i look dirty and crakked out? ok.
please post my pic. :smile:
and i would love to see yours.
im not on this like that and im not on this like the attention whore you are, and ive only really seen your ass.
post a pic. let me judge you and let me see the pic youre judging me on.
seriously. lets see your face. :smile:
is it possible you think i look like you with that dirty/crakk look??? :(
and you did explain electricfur and what she looks like. youre just too dumb frm the cum ingested over the past year to realize this. smh
how bout you go read your bible instead of replying to me. youre rotted and used. go get saved.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
actually i can go buy more than a trip on a bus. i have a car, unlike you who takes mass transportation.
im not on this like that and im not on this like the attention whore you are, and ive only really seen your ass.
and you did explain electricfur and what she looks like. youre just too dumb frm the cum ingested over the past year to realize this. smh
how bout you go read your bible instead of replying to me. youre rotted and used. go get saved.
what do you look like :ohhh:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Suit yourself lightweight :heh:

um ok :childplease:

bytch bye. you dont even believe that shyt that jsut came out your crooked ass mouth. But then again why would I expect a junkie to be honest? :snoop:

aRoMaN21

Daps
um ok :childplease:

bytch bye. you dont even believe that shyt that jsut came out your crooked ass mouth. But then again why would I expect a junkie to be honest? :snoop:

are you that upset about your own life that you think i came at you first in this thread? :heh:
i talked about nikki minaj and you took it personal and then came at me thinking i was electricfur.
whats a junkie? i blow trees, not men like you do who then u let gut you out for $25 dollars.
true?
dont front.
i dont know what your face looks like so i cant see what your value is, but i chose $25. :yeshrug:
i think thats all youre worth. cuz no high paid classy bytch would be on the coli like you are.
prove it to me other wise you make gwap.
until then i bet i couldnt get your ugly face sold unless i said they could finger your plump ass and get head for only $50. :shaq:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
are you that upset about your own life that you think i came at you first in this thread? :heh:
i talked about nikki minaj and you took it personal and then came at me thinking i was electricfur.
whats a junkie? i blow trees, not men like you do who then u let gut you out for $25 dollars.
true?
dont front.
i dont know what your face looks like so i cant see what your value is, but i chose $25. :yeshrug:
i think thats all youre worth. cuz no high paid classy bytch would be on the coli like you are.
prove it to me other wise you make gwap.
until then i bet i couldnt get your ugly face sold unless i said they could finger your plump ass and get head for only $50. :shaq:

You mean something like this?

Not real gwap, just a little spare change