anyone ever smoked after getting a tooth pulled?

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
ugh here you bytches go with that shyt. i could say I took a shyt and yall fatherless b*stards accuse me of trolling. :mindblown:

1. I got a dad
2. The only thing worse than your skills at trolling are your mother's skills at raising children
3. I'm not a bytch I'm a 5'5 135 pound chocolate milk drinkin 120 lb bench pressin machine

10eq683.jpg

Last edited:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Dunno how it is where you at. My cuz baby mama got CPS all in her biz when their daughter was born with weed in her system. Kid is fine tho.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Dunno how it is where you at. My cuz baby mama got CPS all in her biz when their daughter was born with weed in her system. Kid is fine tho.

Im in Cali. I have heard about hospitals testing babies at birth but if its just weed they let you go. All ive done is weed.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
:snoop: lord forgive me for giving a pregnant woman tips on how to do drugs

my girl had to have a tooth pulled a few months ago and she's just as big a weed as me, aside from blowing her shot guns she also hit the blunt thru her nose, not sure if that got her high or not though

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my closest friends has a cousin thats only 27 but has successfully managed to have a pair of dentures for teeth.
My family is from Belize and I dont even see that type of shyt over there.
I didnt even know that was possible, just please dont let the next person be you cuz those teeth aint gonna grow back:ufdup:
Really? What part? Most of mine hail from City...but my step family is from orange walk/crooked tree...