anyone ever smoked after getting a tooth pulled?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Shotgun Lil buddy

tumblr_mbm2dbLfGD1roxqhxo1_500.gif

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:snoop: lord forgive me for giving a pregnant woman tips on how to do drugs

my girl had to have a tooth pulled a few months ago and she's just as big a weed as me, aside from blowing her shot guns she also hit the blunt thru her nose, not sure if that got her high or not though

:ohhh: I might have to try this
Why not just light one up after the kid is born? :yeshrug:

because thats like two weeks from now, IF he comes on time which i doubt he will.

The baby goin come out even dumber that this broad:russ:

Did your momma smoke with you? Is that why your grammar is so atrocious? :scusthov:

fukking yuck mouth. :gag:

Not anymore. My teeth are almost perfection now.

now you know why minaj got her teeth fixed and had to get those chompers. :heh:
sperm is worse than sugar on the teeth.

Is sperm corrosive to the skin as well? That explains why your face has more craters than Mercury

do the baby a favor and give it up for adoption...

why would i do that? :what:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my closest friends has a cousin thats only 27 but has successfully managed to have a pair of dentures for teeth.
I didnt even know that type of shyt was possible, just please dont let the next person be you cuz it aint growin back:ufdup:
My family is from Belize and I dont even see that type of shyt over there.
Really? What part? Most of mine hail from City...but my step family is from orange walk/crooked tree...
Well to be specific, Im not from there particuarly but my parents and grandparents are, they actually live there atm, Puenta Gorda, but are back in cali to visit for the time being. I only visited a couple times

Last edited:

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
ugh trust I learned my fukkin lesson. Ive been in the dentist every week since July getting fillings and crowns done. This shyt is costing me a fortune and I still have to go back to get a bridge, 3 more fillings and a crown :noah:

Like do you not brush....at all? :gag:

Daps
Dumb broad worrying about responding to nikkas when her fatherless baby about to come out with Down syndrome.

What a life.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Is sperm corrosive to the skin as well? That explains why your face has more craters than Mercury

:what:
how dumb is that reply when we both know that sperm is a fukking nutritious application for the face. it causes no issues for the skin. :yeshrug:
no craters here. but mercurys craters cant compare to that crater btwn your legs. :wow:

also mercury's craters are named after famous people... how many shots you have to the face that was frm a famous aim?? :takedat: