anyone ever smoked after getting a tooth pulled?

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy had a couple teeth pulled recently and his doctor told him not to smoke or suck air to hard because it might open up wounds in his gums....so at your own risk i guess :manny:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
thanks for the permission. :rudy:
you so fukking stupid

and im not about to sugar coat anything

you are about to be a horrible mother

if you cant resist the urge to stop smoking for the health of ya child

then how will you do in the future when you come across diffenent obsticles

sometimes having kids change the mindset of ppl to live better lives

but its clear that you dont even want the fukkin kid

you tryna kill the nikka before he even touch down

fukkin stupid ass bytch

read this and stop acting like a dumb bird

How will smoking affect my baby?
A shortage of oxygen can have devastating effects on your baby's growth and development. On average, smoking during pregnancy doubles the chances that a baby will be born too early or weigh less than 5 1/2 pounds at birth. Smoking also more than doubles the risk of stillbirth.

Every cigarette you smoke increases the risks to your pregnancy. A few cigarettes a day are safer than a whole pack, but the difference isn't as great as you might think. A smoker's body is especially sensitive to the first doses of nicotine each day, and even just one or two cigarettes will significantly tighten blood vessels. That's why even a "light" habit can have an outsize effect on your baby's health.

How smoking affects your baby:

Weight and size
On average, a pack-a-day habit during pregnancy will shave about a half-pound from a baby's birth weight. Smoking two packs a day throughout your pregnancy could make your baby a full pound or more lighter. While some women may welcome the prospect of delivering a smaller baby, stunting a baby's growth in the womb can have negative consequences that last a lifetime.

Body and lungs
Undersize babies tend to have underdeveloped bodies. Their lungs may not be ready to work on their own, which means they may spend their first days or weeks attached to a respirator. After they're breathing on their own (or even if they did from the start), these babies may have continuing breathing problems — because of delayed lung development or other adverse effects of nicotine. Children whose mothers smoked during pregnancy are especially vulnerable to asthma, and have double or even triple the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).

Heart

Babies whose mother smoked in the first trimester of pregnancy are more likely to have a heart defect at birth.

In a U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) study published in February 2011, these babies' risk of having certain types of congenital heart defects was 20 to 70 percent higher than it was for babies whose moms didn't smoke. The defects included those that obstruct the flow of blood from the right side of the heart into the lungs (right ventricular outflow tract obstructions) and openings between the upper chambers of the heart (atrial septal defects).

Researchers analyzed data on 2,525 babies who had heart defects at birth and 3,435 healthy babies born in Baltimore and Washington, D.C., between 1981 and 1989.

Brain function
Smoking during pregnancy can have lifelong effects on your baby's brain. Children of pregnant smokers are especially likely to have learning disorders, behavioral problems, and relatively low IQs.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Lol no fukkin way

What are you having a hard time believing?

Like do you not brush....at all? :gag:

I do, I just eat a shyt load of candy and sweets. Most of the fillings Im getting done are just replacements of old ones from childhood. I only have 2 new cavities out of 7 total in my mouth. Im just taking care of it now because I know I won't have time when the baby gets here. Im getting all my shyt in order. I got my teeth taken care of, car has new tires, brakes, oil/filter, air filter, shocks and struts, house is spotless, bills all paid in advance, and my freezer is full of frozen meals to last me a good 3 weeks. After I give birth all I gotta do is worry about getting my stomach back tight.

Dumb broad worrying about responding to nikkas when her fatherless baby about to come out with Down syndrome.

What a life.

My son is fatherless? :russ: You just say whatever sounds good, no?

U

setting up the back story to your trolling
Nexf you gone say u had a miscarriage
You been preg since november:ohhh::ohhh:

Actually I got pregnant December 8th 2012. The due date is calculated based on your last menstrual period plus 40 weeks.

still have all of my teeth.

i had beer right after removing a kidney stone

why would you do that? :wtf:

:what:
how dumb is that reply when we both know that sperm is a fukking nutritious application for the face. it causes no issues for the skin. :yeshrug:
no craters here. but mercurys craters cant compare to that crater btwn your legs. :wow:

also mercury's craters are named after famous people... how many shots you have to the face that was frm a famous aim?? :takedat:

Probably bout the same amount you got from your neighbors at the trailer park to get your fix.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
My boy had a couple teeth pulled recently and his doctor told him not to smoke or suck air to hard because it might open up wounds in his gums....so at your own risk i guess :manny:

I was told the same thing but he said cigarettes. I didnt want to ask about weed and risk having him call CPS on me or some shyt. But its alot easier to hit a loosely rolled joint than a newport so I wanted to see if anyone had any experience.

you so fukking stupid

and im not about to sugar coat anything

you are about to be a horrible mother

if you cant resist the urge to stop smoking for the health of ya child

then how will you do in the future when you come across diffenent obsticles

sometimes having kids change the mindset of ppl to live better lives

but its clear that you dont even want the fukkin kid

you tryna kill the nikka before he even touch down

fukkin stupid ass bytch

read this and stop acting like a dumb bird

How will smoking affect my baby?
A shortage of oxygen can have devastating effects on your baby's growth and development. On average, smoking during pregnancy doubles the chances that a baby will be born too early or weigh less than 5 1/2 pounds at birth. Smoking also more than doubles the risk of stillbirth.

Every cigarette you smoke increases the risks to your pregnancy. A few cigarettes a day are safer than a whole pack, but the difference isn't as great as you might think. A smoker's body is especially sensitive to the first doses of nicotine each day, and even just one or two cigarettes will significantly tighten blood vessels. That's why even a "light" habit can have an outsize effect on your baby's health.

How smoking affects your baby:

Weight and size
On average, a pack-a-day habit during pregnancy will shave about a half-pound from a baby's birth weight. Smoking two packs a day throughout your pregnancy could make your baby a full pound or more lighter. While some women may welcome the prospect of delivering a smaller baby, stunting a baby's growth in the womb can have negative consequences that last a lifetime.

Body and lungs
Undersize babies tend to have underdeveloped bodies. Their lungs may not be ready to work on their own, which means they may spend their first days or weeks attached to a respirator. After they're breathing on their own (or even if they did from the start), these babies may have continuing breathing problems — because of delayed lung development or other adverse effects of nicotine. Children whose mothers smoked during pregnancy are especially vulnerable to asthma, and have double or even triple the risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).

Heart

Babies whose mother smoked in the first trimester of pregnancy are more likely to have a heart defect at birth.

In a U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) study published in February 2011, these babies' risk of having certain types of congenital heart defects was 20 to 70 percent higher than it was for babies whose moms didn't smoke. The defects included those that obstruct the flow of blood from the right side of the heart into the lungs (right ventricular outflow tract obstructions) and openings between the upper chambers of the heart (atrial septal defects).

Researchers analyzed data on 2,525 babies who had heart defects at birth and 3,435 healthy babies born in Baltimore and Washington, D.C., between 1981 and 1989.

Brain function
Smoking during pregnancy can have lifelong effects on your baby's brain. Children of pregnant smokers are especially likely to have learning disorders, behavioral problems, and relatively low IQs.

So you posted a study on moms who smoke cigarettes to prove that weed harms a fetus, and Im the dumb one? :laff: Try again jailbird

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Probably bout the same amount you got from your neighbors at the trailer park to get your fix.

all those cum shots to your eyes and face and the pounding that crater of a p*ssy u have gotten frm mad dikks has you all racist and ignorant.
smh.
never have i lived in a trailer and the only fix i have is naturally grown.
im not a pregnant slore like you who twerks her ass on a public site to get attention.
dont front. tell us all how your fix has to do with dikks in your face and fingers in your ass.
im not like you. and unlike you i havent been with the same number of guys there is in a sperm blob like the ones that get stukk in your fake hair, u skunt. smh.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
all those cum shots to your eyes and face and the pounding that crater of a p*ssy u have gotten frm mad dikks has you all racist and ignorant.
smh.
never have i lived in a trailer and the only fix i have is naturally grown.
im not a pregnant slore like you who twerks her ass on a public site to get attention.
dont front. tell us all how your fix has to do with dikks in your face and fingers in your ass.
im not like you. and unlike you i havent been with the same number of guys there is in a sperm blob like the ones that get stukk in your fake hair, u skunt. smh.

Racist and ignorant? :pachaha:

I know white trash when I see it. The flannel pajamas, the lip ring, the crater sized pores and scabs,the dry split ends and the dye job that you got from a box at CVS and did in your kitchen are all dead give aways. Thats why you date black guys :scusthov:

aRoMaN21

Daps
Racist and ignorant? :pachaha:

I know white trash when I see it. The flannel pajamas, the lip ring, the crater sized pores and scabs,the dry split ends and the dye job that you got from a box at CVS and did in your kitchen are all dead give aways. Thats why you date black guys :scusthov:

:what:

wtf are you even talking about??? thats that bytch electricfur u stupid whore.

smh

aRoMaN21

Daps
nah bytch, that was your monkey azz :stopitslime:

nah bytch. get glasses and some new info in your pm box frm amphibians or whatever the fukk u talk to.
u dont even know wtf i look like. lip ring? bad pores and scabs? :what:
what u explained is electricfurs fukking cac monkey self..
smh at you thinking u know my face. :heh:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
nah bytch. get glasses and some new info in your pm box frm amphibians or whatever the fukk u talk to.
u dont even know wtf i look like. lip ring? bad pores and scabs? :what:
what u explained is electricfurs fukking cac monkey self..
smh at you thinking u know my face. :heh:

:rudy: No bytch it was posted several times on here well before electric fur was even a factor. Stop it. Why you tryna drag an innocent person into this?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
maybe its because im not ignorant at all bytch. All Honors and AP classes, Deans List every semester in college. What about you? :usure:
and you still managed to be a failure in life

resorting to sell ya body and do things that degrade women as a whole

this is why i dont want a daughter

i could live with my son being a gangsta

i cant live with my daughter being a slut

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
and you still managed to be a failure in life

resorting to sell ya body and do things that degrade women as a whole

this is why i dont want a daughter

i could live with my son being a gangsta

i cant live with my daughter being a slut

my son wouldnt want your broke ass daughter and he would steal all your broke ass sons girlfriends :pachaha: How does it feel to know a fetus has a higher net worth than you and your son combined?