Anyone Else Not Give A **** About These "Tragic" Events?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Damn, I definitely feel bad for these events.

Just because something doesn't directly touch you doesn't mean you can't be affected by it.

Hell, I went to the movies on Sun, just in case of a copycat trying to bust up in my theater

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
People think slavery was abolished because white people magically became morally aware of how evil it was? UH NO.
0tvAA.gif

It ended because the global economy was becoming more industrial based than agricultural based. It's not like before when tobacco and cotton were the hallmarks of the economy. It became all about coal and steel. White people needed money to live in the cities so they needed to take jobs to support their families. Half of the country wanted to industrialize while the other half wanted to stay agricultural. The Civil War wasn't about morality or freeing slaves. It was about economics and commerce. That's why slavery ended.

:lawd:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
dont give a fukk

and americans are so clueless crying over 12 lost lives while the government/businesses are killing us slowly with their methods that affect almost everyone in america

dummies :russ:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
People care because it's called empathy. If you don't have it, something is making you insensitive to the loss of human life. How would you like it if someone killed your family for no reason and people are like hey who gives a shyt about that family and the people affected?

If one of my family members was killed of course I would care. Your really crying about this one situation. Woah wait till you read about the other shyt going on in the world, your going to go nuts. Why would I want anyones sympathy? My family my problems, I could give a fukk if some 12 year old girl liked some comment on twitter or if Tom Cruise tweeted he sends his regards.

like i said i hate this generation and it's exactly for that reason. selfishness is the new norm.

How's your KONY movement going? What have you done since posting the video on SOHH and possibly throwing money at the problem?

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If one of my family members was killed of course I would care. Your really crying about this one situation. Woah wait till you read about the other shyt going on in the world, your going to go nuts. Why would I want anyones sympathy? My family my problems, I could give a fukk if some 12 year old girl liked some comment on twitter or if Tom Cruise tweeted he sends his regards.

But what harm does it do in caring about the situation though? I'm not crying about this 1 situation, it's a sad event and should be treated as such. If you really didn't give a shyt, you also wouldn't give a shyt to people who do give a shyt. A lot of it is about just saying the right things, like if someone dies you say I'm sorry or RIP. It's just how courtesy works. And I read about what goes on in the world, I'm not going nuts.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
dont give a fukk

and americans are so clueless crying over 12 lost lives while the government/businesses are killing us slowly with their methods that affect almost everyone in america

dummies :russ:
Someone serve you a McRib laced with PCP or something in the past?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
when it happens to you im gonna be like :ehh: fukk em :manny: and than proceed to piss on your grave.

that's the way the black community roll nowadays and is essentially the reason why we arent making any advancements.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I read too much Chicago news and step over too many bums to give a sh!t about some goofball shooting up a stupid movie. I can't stand Batman or any comic book nonsense anyway.

:childplease:

Pool_Shark

Daps
But what harm does it do in caring about the situation though? I'm not crying about this 1 situation, it's a sad event and should be treated as such. If you really didn't give a shyt, you also wouldn't give a shyt to people who do give a shyt. A lot of it is about just saying the right things, like if someone dies you say I'm sorry or RIP. It's just how courtesy works. And I read about what goes on in the world, I'm not going nuts.

Didn't mean to sound like an ass.

I don't care about people that care. I just kept getting asked about this all weekend and couldn't really muster any forming of caring, I was curious if other people felt like this cause if you ask a question like that in real life people look at you like :sitdown::snoop:. Also wanted to see the other side of the coin, a different view on the subject.

Why am I going to say RIP to some people I don't know and they probably don't care. If theirs no feeling behind RIP why even waste time saying it?

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't mean to sound like an ass.

I don't care about people that care. I just kept getting asked about this all weekend and couldn't really muster any forming of caring, I was curious if other people felt like this cause if you ask a question like that in real life people look at you like :sitdown::snoop:. Also wanted to see the other side of the coin, a different view on the subject.

Why am I going to say RIP to some people I don't know and they probably don't care. If theirs no feeling behind RIP why even waste time saying it?

For the sake of your image, yes. Even if I can care less about something or someone, I would still side with people just cuz its better business, wouldn't make a difference to me in how I feel. It's in your best interest to not have people think you an a$$hole.

Pool_Shark

Daps
For the sake of your image, yes. Even if I can care less about something or someone, I would still side with people just cuz its better business, wouldn't make a difference to me in how I feel. It's in your best interest to not have people think you an a$$hole.

Agreed

Wonder if everyone else is playing this charade in everyday life :lolbron: