Anyone Else Not Give A **** About These "Tragic" Events?

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
its sad and tragic but stuff like this happens daily worldwide like they say people die everyday b

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I can't afford to go to the movies. I have to wait 3 months and watch it on DVD.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
As for proper training, it exists. I can't let you know the details because that's all on a need to know basis. And in your case, you don't need to know. :myman:

There are stories of robber/gunmen being shot down by a citizen with a ccw license.
71-year-old man in Internet cafe shoots robbers
You can google for other stories. It's up to you whether you want to find out the truth or not.

Couple days ago, a 92 year old white dude shot back at robbers at an internet cafe. Did he die? Nope. Having a gun totally changed the situation. He came out alive.

The average citezens has no training. And there is no real training needed to get a license for a gun.

In my opinion this is more of a problem than a proof of guns saving lives. If those guys had walked in shooting there would have been nothing that old man could do about it. Yes they where in the wrong, but should they loose their life? What if the old man missed and shot someone else? What if the guns they had were fake? What if they returned fire killing the old man and anyone around him?
That old guy probly couldn't wait for a chance to use his gun. This is the type of mentality that leads to cases like trevon Martin. We hear more trevon Martin cases than we here cases like this one. Most of the time if a person successfully uses a gun to protect themselves, the assailant doesn't even have a gun.

This is a very rare case of a happy ending but for the most part adding extra guns to a situation such as this one only makes things worse.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
The average citezens has no training. And there is no real training needed to get a license for a gun.

In my opinion this is more of a problem than a proof of guns saving lives. If those guys had walked in shooting there would have been nothing that old man could do about it. Yes they where in the wrong, but should they loose their life? What if the old man missed and shot someone else? What if the guns they had were fake? What if they returned fire killing the old man and anyone around him?
That old guy probly couldn't wait for a chance to use his gun. This is the type of mentality that leads to cases like trevon Martin. We here more trevon Martin cases than we here cases like this one. Most of the time if a person successfully uses a gun to protect themselves, the assailant doesn't even have a gun.

This is a very rare case of a happy ending but for the most part adding extra guns to a situation such as this one only makes things worse.
10-4 Meach. Makes sense. So, let me rephrase my whole argument.

I have f***ing tactical training. I'm packing heat to handle thugs and crazy cacs. :to:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did that war reverse the effects of slavery? :beli:

How would you expect a war to reverse the effects of slavery my man?

If you really consider the US Civil War and those who died in it to be less than the "bat of an eyelash", then I'll just assume you're an idiot or a :troll: and we can end this right here.

:laugh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
People care because it's called empathy. If you don't have it, something is making you insensitive to the loss of human life. How would you like it if someone killed your family for no reason and people are like hey who gives a shyt about that family and the people affected?

like i said i hate this generation and it's exactly for that reason. selfishness is the new norm.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
How would you expect a war to reverse the effects of slavery my man?

If you really consider the US Civil War and those who died in it to be less than the "bat of an eyelash", then I'll just assume you're an idiot or a :troll: and we can end this right here.

:laugh:

Think about the amount of people you know (personally) today who sincerely and honestly care about the people who died in the civil war.

Why don't people talk about the Tulsa riots? Most people don't even know, because it's a story not told in most history books. Why is that?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
10-4 Meach. Makes sense. So, let me rephrase my whole argument.

I have f***ing tactical training. I'm packing heat to handle thugs and crazy cacs. :to:

Then I wouldn't call you an average citizen/civilian. You are probably the type of person that SHOULD carry a gun. The average Joe can't even lace his shoes up right, but we trust them with guns.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Ok. Was that the extent of your point?

Read my original post again and again until you understand. Until you show me that you fully understand the points I've presented to you I won't be responding to you anymore.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, but if you're not going to try to understand, don't ask them.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
People think slavery was abolished because white people magically became morally aware of how evil it was? UH NO.
0tvAA.gif

It ended because the global economy was becoming more industrial based than agricultural based. It's not like before when tobacco and cotton were the hallmarks of the economy. It became all about coal and steel. White people needed money to live in the cities so they needed to take jobs to support their families. Half of the country wanted to industrialize while the other half wanted to stay agricultural. The Civil War wasn't about morality or freeing slaves. It was about economics and commerce. That's why slavery ended.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read my original post again and again until you understand. Until you show me that you fully understand the points I've presented to you I won't be responding to you anymore.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, but if you're not going to try to understand, don't ask them.

As i said, :troll:.