Anyone Else Not Give A **** About These "Tragic" Events?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I don't. Why don't I? Because I'm sure all those white people who got killed would cross the street when they see a black or Latino walking towards them. Those same cacs would clutch their purses because they think every black man wants to rape them. Those same cacs will call every minority a thug or hoodrat.

But did any of them ever stop and think that that guy was a psycho? Of course not. he's white! White people don't kill anyone! White people do all these mass shootings but no one ever crosses the street or clutches their purses when a white man approaches them. So fukk that. If the shooter was black they would have all left. Sucks when your idea of supremacy backfires on you.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: You have to be pretty fukked up not to be effected emotionally by 9/11... especially when it just happened

Horrible shyt like that happens all over the world all the time and nobody in America cares. But then, when it happens on our side of the line on the map, everyone is outraged.

:yeshrug: It honestly was no different to me than when something like that goes down on the other side of the world. We're all people.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't. Why don't I? Because I'm sure all those white people who got killed would cross the street when they see a black or Latino walking towards them. Those same cacs would clutch their purses because they think every black man wants to rape them. Those same cacs will call every minority a thug or hoodrat.

But did any of them ever stop and think that that guy was a psycho? Of course not. he's white! White people don't kill anyone! White people do all these mass shootings but no one ever crosses the street or clutches their purses when a white man approaches them. So fukk that. If the shooter was black they would have all left. Sucks when your idea of supremacy backfires on you.

this is so stupid.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

this is so stupid.
I'm evil. fukk it. No one ever clutches their child closer to them because they fear a white man might rape it. White people think they can't do any wrong and they pay for that every few years. "How could this happen HERE!?!?!?! This can't happen here!!! This is a white Utopia!"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:rudy:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I care about the event, mainly because I'm a parent and it just sucks when stuff like this happens in school, movie theaters and public places cause you just feel like your kids aren't safe anywhere.

But I do get annoyed by the constant posts on facebook & Twitter about how ther heart goes out and they are sending their condolances to the people in Aurora as if they know those people in anyway or form. Its becomes a little much.. I feel bad for those people too but the they way the media hypes these events up are the MAIN reason why they keep happening. PEOPLE WANT ATTENTION

That's the shyt I don't like.

Dark-Night-Shooting.jp_.jpg

"Like if you agree"

Someone posted that on my wall :wtf: da fukk this is now an internet meme. "I liked that picture so now I did my part, what's on t.v.?"

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
what white person would cross the street when walking by this?

rip.jpg

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Top quality ignorant posting.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
*follows someone around multiple threads trying to beef on a daily basis*
*accuses the same person of trying to derail the thread and make it about him*

Top quality ignorant posting.
Man. I think my anger is more at how the media is focusing more on this killer's academia than the fact that he's a murderer. My comment was cold though.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
*follows someone around multiple threads trying to beef on a daily basis*
*accuses the same person of trying to derail the thread and make it about him*

Man. I think my anger is more at how the media is focusing more on this killer's academia than the fact that he's a murderer.

I agree with that.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, it's a sad incident.
It makes me think twice like, I need to pack heat everywhere I go because you never know when someone is going to go psycho shooting spree, or maybe it's a thug with a gun who wants money, or a gangter trying to get some street cred by shooting a random person.