anyone else got Social Anxiety

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
A lot of complex changes can be caused by vitamin deficiencies... Other than that, how are your exercise habits? Physical activity can help a lot with relaxation...

I hit the gym breh do some cardio every now and then im in very good shape.

For the vitamins i will look into dat. Gonna get me those all in 1 vitamin capsules. See how it goes.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
i've tried reading lots of material on SA, almost all useless.

but this Elliott Hulse guy is onto something. alot of its based on prolonged defenses your body's built up & those exercises help ALOT

also proper breathing techniques are underrated. there's this case of a woman w/ a neurological disorder who lost her ability to feel fear but she still somehow developed panic attacks & symptoms of social anxiety http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/04/h...trigger-for-the-previously-fearless.html?_r=0

turns out she wasn't breathing properly.

another source that's helped me are books on acting (i have no aspirations to be an actor). but i figured they're complete pros at relaxing. there's a great book called "an actor prepares", written like 80 years ago but the guy who wrote it was a genius. he'd study animal behavior to see how they would always act naturally & never were self conscious like humans are.

there's a lot that goes into SA: genetics, traumas, neurological stuff, improper breathing, muscle tension, etc. it isn't just mf's acting awkward for no reason

and everyone's so quick to prescribe simple exercise, but why do so many pro athletes have debilitating social anxiety?: ricky williams, royce white, dontrelle willis, etc.

Is that actors book ur talking about written in Modern English?

Some of those 1920's books are barely understandable.

I doubt i'll find it in print form but ima download it.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i've tried reading lots of material on SA, almost all useless.

but this Elliott Hulse guy is onto something. alot of its based on prolonged defenses your body's built up & those exercises help ALOT

also proper breathing techniques are underrated. there's this case of a woman w/ a neurological disorder who lost her ability to feel fear but she still somehow developed panic attacks & symptoms of social anxiety http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/04/h...trigger-for-the-previously-fearless.html?_r=0

turns out she wasn't breathing properly.

another source that's helped me are books on acting (i have no aspirations to be an actor). but i figured they're complete pros at relaxing. there's a great book called "an actor prepares", written like 80 years ago but the guy who wrote it was a genius. he'd study animal behavior to see how they would always act naturally & never were self conscious like humans are.

there's a lot that goes into SA: genetics, traumas, neurological stuff, improper breathing, muscle tension, etc. it isn't just mf's acting awkward for no reason

and everyone's so quick to prescribe simple exercise, but why do so many pro athletes have debilitating social anxiety?: ricky williams, royce white, dontrelle willis, etc.

Wish I could act well. I would just go round trolling everyone with different characters in real life :ahh: