anyone else got Social Anxiety

little4209

All Star
Daps
Yea, i can get a little anxious in social settings....especially if I don't know anyone there...or if i'm on public transportation and its crowded and i have no headphones, its makes me anxious :yeshrug:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I saw a True Life episode last week about social anxiety. I have it to some degree, it's not crippling to the point I can't do anything. I try to hide it when I get nervous or anxious, I start sweating :to:

When I'm in a setting where I don't know anyone is when it's at its worst :snoop:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep had that bytch since i was like 4 years old people always ask why im so quiet.man i just feel like people talk a load of shyt and if theres nothing interesting to say i dont say it.....shrugs.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No i dont care what people think about me. The only time one should feel socially awkward is if you know you're a good person and are trying to fit in with the company of demons!

yo moms

drunk
Daps
For me its bouts of social anxiety It comes and goes.

for some reason most weeks Im on my A game with women, chilling, Talking to people making new friends partying then other weeks im quite angry at the world and spend most of the day not communicating with anyone . I wear dark tinted shades and headphones anyone who tries to talk to me gets one word answers and a :wtb: look

I think i might have Avoidant personalty disorder gonna see the docs tmro.

I swear to god you are me. This shyt creeps back up on you after you think you're good :to:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah but you know what, it's all good. just learn how to deal with it.

Daps
Yup, it's actually crippling and sends me into attacks lmao. It sucks but I'm working through it.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I hate making small talk with strangers at places like the store or mall and would rather just be left alone. Sometimes I get nervous when I meet new people but I can usually compose myself after a few seconds. I probably got some kind of personality disorder though.