anyone else got Social Anxiety

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah only really for like public speaking but not always even then. but i think it just has to do with how you deal with acceptance from other people. a lot of people wont admit it just to maintain a certain image of themselves but if you have a good heart and you are a good person then you will always want people to like you... but a lot of times... you will find yourself around people who say theyre your friend but really are not or you know deep down that they arent good people and you dont really fit in with them at all. trying to be around people like that can feel like anxiety because on a deep level you know they wont reciprocate any kind of real love back to you. a lot of times people will smoke or do other type of shyt with people like this to try to fit in even more and just make it worse. i understand how having those kinds of relationships and living that kind of life can make you even worse when it comes to social anxiety because your ability to trust that people will be good to you the way that you want to be good to them gets worse and worse the more youre around that environment. people that have good people around them usually dont have problems with this i feel.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I think it was triggered by weed many years ago and never left, but yea I deal with that too. I hate when people stare at me and also being at certain social settings. It's funny because I am a good public speaker and have no problem talking to a large audience. Thats different because I am in control of the subject. I also can be fine at a concerts, but if I have to go to a social function I hate it. It's hard sometimes even taking my kid to daycare because I just hate the interaction. Just this morning I was asking her to take my son there, because the thought of walking through the halls with those eyes on me makes me nervous. Even at work man, a lot of times I want to beeline it to my desk and be left alone. My wife thinks im an enigma because I am great in social settings, yet I hate people :manny:

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No reason, just because I see how shytty people are. I can be at the park and want to damn near start an argument with some parents because they are not supervising their child well enough.
this sounds exactly like me.:russ:
i always tell my fiance, "it's better if i don't go outside"
if it will be around nothing but people i know(and like), it's fine.
i hate people that run their mouth just to bullshiit. even worse, are the people that can't see past the fakeness of it all.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Stop jacking off, it throws your hormones out of wack (lowers testosterone) and makes you prone to anxiety and depression.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sort of, when I'm at social functions I tend to end up being the "quiet" person (unless I get drunk) due to being self-conscious and overthinking everything. And I'm an introvert so being around crowds and people too long does tire me out.

But I have no problem talking to people or having a convo, in fact I talk on the phone all day at work.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
I used to. but now, I really don't give a fukk what people have to say or think, which I believe is a big part of the anxiety.

I walk with my head high wherever I go.