Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
im 25 ... used to be worse ... now im at the point where i dont care

i was quiet, now i talk and people think im an a$$hole

if im at the store ill talk but only like 2 witty things and im done with it

i wouldnt go to a festival or any of that other dumb shyt where there's a wild amount of stupid people

just do you, talk to yourself in your head and fukk everyone else. you know what you came to do.

I did drop alot of acid though, which made me not really give a fukk about how people felt. why should i judge myself against something or someone i dont have anything in common with?

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
I swear to god you are me. This shyt creeps back up on you after you think you're good :to:

:russ:

Yeah breh it creeps up like crazy.

Its like a cycle u have on/off days.

Alcohol is the only cure the rest is bullshyt

Stop jacking off, it throws your hormones out of wack (lowers testosterone) and makes you prone to anxiety and depression.

:dwillhuh:

i might have to try this. I relapsed the last 6 times i tried.

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do and hate it but i can live with it now that im 23. shyt really sucks when i get a few days where everything is fine, people love me, but then that dark cloud comes around again and all of a sudden im socially retarded again. Avoiding people like damn it was all good just yesterday. Smh

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
yes, even when ppl be standing over me at work and then i get really anxious and start sweating. It's gotten worse b/c of the stress of not being where I feel like I should be in life. Working out helps tho

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i got CACxiety...i dont trust a majority of these white folks

:russ: basically,your words can and will be used against you.

And I don't think you need medication for what u describin,u ever think maybe you just tired and grumpy and need sum sleep?:heh:...the shyt u describing basically sounds like me when I need a damn nap...if u good 99% of the time u shouldn't fuk with them pills bruh...turned my cuz into a zombie after a while,maybe he did need em cuz he still go ham when he don't take em,he probaly would've killed sumbody without em.......but I don't know if it sound like its worth the risk in your situation....definitly gotta weigh them side effects

yo moms

drunk
Daps
do this:

Exercises For Depression - YouTube

the 3rd exercise where you jump & make the sound is very effective

these breathing exercises will help you get out of your head...most people don't know how to breathe properly

Truth About Deep Breathing - YouTube

these 2 videos are amazing if you have SA. to others it might just be 'bleh':

Escape THIS Malicious Psychological Trap - YouTube

Social Anxiety is ruining my life - YouTube

That first video :dead:

Was not expecting that at all. :dwillhuh: